MDM Sales Specialist Nordics
Location: Stockholm, SE
Job Number: 23251
Position Title: Sales Specialist 5
The Sales team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Backed by the strength of the Informatica brand we act as trusted advisors to solve our customers’ data problems. This trust is due to the quality products we offer and the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind them with an award winning global support team of data integration experts that are dedicated to our customers’ success.
We are looking for a Senior Sales person to join our Specialist Sales team in the Nordics. The role is for a seasoned enterprise account executive with experience selling large and complex software solutions within the area of Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM).
Based out of our Stockholm office this role is working across the Nordics identifying and developing new opportunities and supporting the local sales teams with expert knowledge and solution sales capability. As well as exploring new business, deal opportunities may be handled in conjunction with regional Account Managers where they are in an existing customer to offer a wider sales opportunity.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are motivated and eager to expand sales within existing and new accounts while focusing on customer service and developing relationships with key decision makers. You understand and tactfully respond to customer needs and meticulously track and monitor account activity. You consistently apply clear performance standards and handle problems decisively and objectively, while providing sound guidance and assistance to improve the system. You are adept at account planning and management and you know how businesses and the competition work. You are comfortable taking responsibility for all aspects of the sales cycle including pipeline generation, developing compelling commercial offers and closing deals. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Authoritative business and financial acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations.
- Strategic operating / positioning skills to develop and execute plans and align others with those plans.
- Strong ability to lead, manage or enlist the support of others in the absence of formal authority.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within accounts.
- Experience of working with and coordinating resources from other internal functions including Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Legal and Professional Services.
- A strong background and network in the Nordic Information Management space.
You have direct responsibility to execute MDM sale cycles and achieve/exceed quota both annually and on a quarter-by-quarter basis. Using Salesforce.com, you’ll manage, track and report on your activity and provide accurate business forecast at the close of each quarter. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with Account Managers and Field Marketing to identify and execute marketing campaigns to create new MDM pipeline.
- Understand and analyse customer needs and develop business propositions to differentiate and sell the Informatica MDM proposition.
- Prepare and deliver pricing proposals, illustrating Informatica benefits.
- Accurate forecast management, providing and maintaining a qualified and up to date funnel, reporting to management on a defined, regular basis.
- Relationship management of selected alliance partners.
- Prospecting and identification of sales opportunities through cold calling.
- Follow up on leads generated by inside sales, marketing and partners.
- Co-ordination of the full sales process.
- Engagement of external and internal resources (including partners and alliances) based on the opportunities identified.
- Communication of Informatica news / product updates to existing customers and prospects.
- Many years’ experience in software solution sales in the region especially within complex enterprise application solutions and a demonstrable history of high achievement against quota.
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and experience in all stages of software sales cycles.
- Experience of both perpetual software license and subscription / annual recurring revenue licensing models.
- Knowledge of the MDM Industry trends, marketing and competitors.
- Ability to justify MDM investment to the business.
- Good understanding of MDM projects from start to finish.
- Good grasp of Data Governance insights.
- Proven experience of significant involvement in global deals.
- Hunter mentality.
- Good understanding of business issues / priorities and how technology can resolve them.
- Excellent relationship management skills (both internal and external) including ability to operate comfortably at C-level within major enterprises and ability to work with regional sales teams to create mutually beneficial solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of business development including direct sales, sales management and alliance management.
- Leading a team-centric approach to sales qualification and revenue closure, working closely with sales account managers, sales consultant (presales) and consulting personnel in a complex, enterprise sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to present at all levels, to engage with different divisions of an enterprise.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience, presenting the relevant aspects of the proposition to the relevant audience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel within the region, with occasional trans-Atlantic travel, dependent on operational requirements.
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage the pipeline, through strong analysis and qualification of opportunities.
- Strong virtual team worker.
- Cross-vertical experience.
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: MDM Sales Specialist Nordics
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, SE