Job Number: 23252
Position Title: Product Specialist
We’re a fast-paced, innovative group where you’re empowered to be successful through selling Data Integration (SaaS) solutions. Our goal at Informatica Cloud is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Cloud Specialists, committed to our mission and focused on winning, and balanced with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Informatica Cloud, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
This person will be a member of this elite group of Pre-Sales Specialist who are working across regions. Each member has a specific focus on one of Informatica’s technologies such as Cloud solutions, Big Data, MDM, Data Security etc.
The Pre-sales specialist team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Backed by the strength of the Informatica brand we act as trusted advisors to solve our customers’ data problems. This trust is due to the quality products we offer and the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind them with an award winning global support team of data integration experts that are dedicated to our customers’ success.
Informatica Cloud PaaS has been adopted at a phenomenal pace. Our leading cloud data integration ecosystem is fundamentally changing the industry. In this role you work with the most advanced and comprehensive customer data integration requirements, a bleeding edge engineering team, and the breadth of technical talent at Informatica. You'll be in the vortex of the cloud storm transforming industry. You'll live "Innovator's Dilemma" firsthand.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether it’s an initial product evaluation, product demos, or addressing technical pain points, you’re willing to take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently. As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates. If your team members or customers are in remote locations, you are comfortable with travel in order to engage face-to-face. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- An ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution oriented discussion.
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and programmers.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems.
As a technically adept, collaborative sale engineering professional you’ll work with other members of the pre-sales team to address the technical needs of potential customers and close new business deals from sales leads. In this role, you’ll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to coworkers, providing advice and guidance throughout the sales cycle. Since the pre-sales team is responsible for capitalizing on new business leads and opportunities, members of the pre-sales team are instrumental to Informatica’s future growth in the region.
You’ll serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing and selling the technical aspects of the Cloud Data Integration and other Cloud solutions to customers. Working with Regional Pre Sales Teams and Sales Account Managers, you’ll manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company. On a weekly basis, you’ll proactively engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our products and effectively communicate the key differentiators. To set the stage for successful implementations you’ll assists customers with initial product evaluations and testing. Connecting the dots between the technical requirements of a project and the business requirements is elemental to the success of this position. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Respond promptly to field pre sales and customer questions with technical explanations of product features and capabilities
- Serve as a technical coach to your colleagues in sales, professional services, product management and engineering, as well as partner organizations.
- Provide thought leadership and business development activities for the Cloud technology domain.
- Strong understanding in Data Integration (on-premise and/or cloud based)
- Strong background in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with Web Services based APIs, REST, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with “Cloud” applications including Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Live, or others.
- Ability to develop sample integrations for PoC purposes as required by the client.
- Programming experience in Java, C, C++, or .NET.
- Understanding of messaging-middleware technologies, including IBM MQ, TIBCO, WebMethods, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Apex coding.
Alternative Location(s) : Arizona
Community / Marketing Title: Product Specialist-Governance
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US