Major Account Manager
Location: Tokyo, JP
Job Number: 23313
Position Title: Advisory Portfolio Representative
We are currently looking for an experienced resourceful, driven, ‘A’ player with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen, to help our customers deliver valuable, data driven outcomes. At Informatica, our values are equally important in achieving customer success. Your proven experience at every level of the sales cycle, as well as the ability to seek out and engage the c-level decision makers and overcome complex sales objections, will be the key to your and the team’s success.
You want to be a change agent and to deliver value to our customers. You are motivated, eager to challenge thinking and keen to deliver revenues for Informatica while focusing on customer service and developing relationships with key decision makers. You will deliver revenue via direct and indirect channels- focusing on delivery through our partners. You have experience with structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle, from identification and qualification of opportunities, to business development and order fulfillment. In this role, you will effectively collaborate with internal teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing, channel, finance and customer support, as well as external parties like alliance and channel partners as well as consulting firms.
The role is Tokyo based and has some travel requirements.
You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements, mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to the business requirements. You will strive to understand the customer’s organisational structure and work to achieve alignment. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans. Furthermore, you’ll coach partners, accessing resources within Informatica to support them on specific opportunities, with the goal of building sufficient capacity to meet customers, demand for Informatica-related services and skills. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, encompassing events, seminars and roadmap sessions.
- Be an Informatica ambassador within accounts, maximising our brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, evangelising our solution and publicising success stories.
- Monitor and report on the level of business with accounts and recommend actions that will enhance the business.
- Develop, drive and close business within assigned territory.
- Create and maintain effective partner relationships within assigned territory.
- 8+ years of quota carrying sales experience
- Track record of hitting and exceeding quota in the Japan market
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience in data related software sales
- Strong ability to engage decision making c-level executives
- Strong business acumen, written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of working with partners to deliver client outcomes
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are and Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). #LIOG-01
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Major Account Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tokyo, JP