Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 23357
Position Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
Everything Informatica does begins and ends with data. Simply stated, we make great data – data that is connected, clean and safe -- ready to use so that all enterprises can be data ready and put their unique information potential to work. A data ready enterprise is decision-ready, customer-ready, application-ready, cloud-ready and regulation-ready. And by design, our Intelligent Data Platform delivers great data to enable our customers to be ready for anything.
Sales Operations at Informatica plays a vital role in supporting all elements of the Informatica business with a focused commitment on partnering with our Sales team to help them exceed their targets.
The Sr Sales Operations Analyst engages with Sales managers on a global basis by performing budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for sales operations. This role effectively incorporates client delivery schedules and operational changes into future revenue forecasts and revenue timeline considerations.
- Maintain sales productivity processes such as Pipeline Management and Forecast Analysis and Tracking
- Adherence to Monthly Reporting Calendar in Support of senior Leadership
- Special Project work and Initiatives around data analysis and process improvements
- Conduct dashboard and Reporting analysis and Reviews
- Sales rep and sales management dashboard use and enablement
- Enable sales organization staff to utilize reporting tools for managing their business
- Ad-hoc data analysis and reporting in Excel, using CRM and Marketing database tools, Salesforce.com and Eloqua
- Consistent regular attendance at work
- May perform other duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrates the ability to work well in a fast-paced, challenging environment as part of a dynamic team of professionals and can communicate effectively in group settings as well as before senior management
- Ability to assist in driving adoption, enabling sales, and marketing members or managers with productivity improvement processes
- Demonstrates the ability to use organizational skills to create a productive process that the larger team can understand and follow efficiently
- Possesses an understanding of B2B sales processes
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint & Salesforce & Tableau (Preferred)
- Demonstrates a comfortability level while engaging company executives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment while being organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Possesses previous experience with presentations, both in-person and online
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency meeting reporting deadlines
- Proficiency with project management initiatives
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 8 years' sales operations experience preferred
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City, CA
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US