Digital Transformation Architect
Job Number: 23508
Position Title: Senior Solutions Architect
We play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in Sales affords us.
The Principal Architect role works hand-in-hand with both area and national sales leadership to guide our largest customers in thinking around data fabrics, data platforms, and how to shift systems and processing from on-premise to cloud. In addition, the Principal Architect is always on the lookout for new trends within our customers and identifying/creating initial materials on how to pitch our stack to address the trend. As a respected technical sales professional, you are highly self-motivation to further the effectiveness of both the presales architecture team as well as field sales consultants in general, to drive increased company revenues.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for your resourcefulness and collaboration, with expert skills in solutions positioning. You’re technically sophisticated and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. You have that unique blend of technical aptitude and broad thinking to both understand our wide product portfolio at a hands on, technical level and understand how that entire portfolio can be put to use solving enterprise scale problems. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You have a track record of quickly becoming highly respected among your peers and constituents.
You possess extremely deep knowledge in at least two critical solution areas for Informatica and have a strong aptitude for absorbing new areas quickly.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to/have:
- Learn or already understand the broader technology ecosystems our products and solutions work within, in areas such as Big Data, Data Governance, Master Data Management, and Cloud.
- Rapidly understand and align technical solutions to our customer’s broad scope data management challenges.
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, primarily focusing on CTOs/CIOs, Enterprise Architects, and Line of Business owners.
- Communicate a compelling and inspired vision, articulating what is possible beyond today, helping our customers see a future state architecture based on Informatica technologies.
- Inspire and motivate people to rally support behind the vision, and make it sharable by everyone.
- You will work with sales management and direct management to identify strategic accounts or opportunities to engage in broad thinking and vision setting for our entire product portfolio.
- You will maintain strong technical knowledge of both the Informatica portfolio as well as relevant ecosystem technologies the portfolio interacts with.
- You will spend a defined portion of time working on identifying and building new technical messaging that other architects, as well as sales consultants, can adopt, and enable those groups on that messaging. This may include identifying and building demonstration scenarios which show the power of the platform with multiple Informatica and external technologies working together.
- You will provide guidance for sales teams on opportunities where a broader solution may be applicable.
- You will present to, and establish critical relationships with, targeted accounts/opportunities to drive broad solutions and larger revenue results.
- You will help define, build, deliver, and enable the field team on forward-thinking workshops which allow prospects to get hands on with technology in the context of a new area to drive net new opportunities
- You will provide feedback and perspective to both product marketing and product management to inform future direction of our products.
- B.S. degree in computer science strongly preferred
- Enterprise software implementation experience in a related technical discipline. Knowledgeable in a variety of skills related to the data integration market space which includes data warehousing, business Intelligence, data quality, metadata management, master data management, RDBMS skills.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and translate that information to a solution leveraging working knowledge of the company’s products
- Strong preference for existing deep knowledge on multiple Informatica products.
- Strong preference for prior implementation experience with Informatica or related technologies in the areas of Big Data, Data Governance, Data Security, Master Data Management, or Cloud/Hybrid data fabrics.
City: New York City
State: New York
Alternative Location(s) : New jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Transformation Architect
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York City, New York US