Inside Sales Leader
Job Number: 23566
Position Title: Director, Inside Sales
Directly manages inside sales representatives who are responsible for closing sales over the phone. Administers the inside sales representatives’ sales incentive plan. Trains, mentors, coaches, and supervises inside sales staff. Has thorough knowledge of the organization’s products/services. Prioritizes and allocates resources. Works with the field sales organization to ensure that representatives are provided adequate support in the field. May work with inside sales representatives to develop channel partnerships. Responsible for market development, setting targets, and ensuring that revenue is generated.
You will lead a Inside Sales Team for EMEA, they engage with customers and prospects daily via phone and email to identify new contacts and sales-ready opportunities. You’ll set team goals, hire, train, and develop team members, and work closely with sales and marketing leaders. You will motivate, lead, mentor and guide the team to achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and revenue goals, improve process efficiencies and deliver on other well-defined objectives.
- Motivate, lead, mentor and guide a team of individual contributors and managers to achieve and exceed pipeline and revenue goals through key sales motions – Land, Adopt, Expand and Renew.
- Provide guidance to define, implement and execute Inside Sales strategy.
- Participate in final decision making process for hiring develop, engage and retain a team of Inside Sales professionals.
- Implement go-to-market strategy to ensure sustainable and incremental pipeline / revenue gains aligned with business objectives and forecast.
- Execute sales strategies across multiple teams to maximize revenue potential from existing and prospective customers.
- Partner with the cross-functional front line management to develop go-to-market strategies that drive incremental pipeline and revenue.
- Work with Inside Sales management team and individual contributors to optimize day-to-day sales activities and drive engagement to optimize revenue conversion.
- Embrace and influence a culture of constant experimentation and learning.
- Participate in the delivery of an ongoing training / skills development program for Inside Sales team.
- Implementing and reinforce the underlying sales processes / systems required to support and deliver on revenue strategy and overall targets.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to adoption and expansion.
- Establish both short-term goals and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting to senior Inside Sales Management.
- Implement robust sales management processes – onboarding, opportunity qualification, pipeline progression and ongoing coaching / mentoring.
- Uses expert leadership skill in collaboration and prioritization to direct and influence operations and results in the sales region or team(s).
- Adept at setting and driving strategic initiatives in the functional area, as well as influencing at higher tiers of the organization.
- Expert-level industry knowledge and understanding of a customer's decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Adept at C-level audience presentations, financial acumen, negotiation, executive presence, and mentoring/coaching of subordinate managers and sales staff.
- Independently determines approach to managing team and daily operations.
- Motivating, positive presence and the ability to lead and compel others to achieve objectives.
- Creates an environment that promotes the identification and development of talent, as well as planning for future talent needs of the organization.
- BA/BA or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant experience
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Leader
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE