Channel Presales Consultant DACH
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 23812
Position Title: Senior Solutions Consultant
Sales play a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in Sales affords us.
In this role, you will work closely with the DACH Partners & Alliances Sales teams to own and drive the technical pre-sales pursuits, presales enablement, offering validations & GTM for Informatica solutions to create new opportunities and win more business through assigned Channel Partners & GSIs. Candidates should enjoy a variety of work roles, both technical and business and need to have a strong desire to remain hands-on with our technology. Expertise in the Informatica Platform, Master Data & Information Management, Big Data, Cloud, Security Solutions, Application Outsourcing, and Analytics is strongly desired. Any experience on competitive technologies and in consulting will be very beneficial to this role. Candidate would need to have the ability to multi-task and support multiple partner relationships in DACH and a range of Informatica technologies. You would work closely with the DACH Sales & Partner Sales Managers and the Alliance Leader as a member of the DACH Sales team.
- Represent Informatica as a technical expert/owner in region with prioritized partner accounts and be responsible for partner engagement, enablement and evangelism.
- Coordinate, Collaborate and closely interact with the partner sales team and the account managers for the assigned partner accounts as an extended member of this team in the region.
- Formulate, Develop and Drive joint solution offerings with SI partners on a prioritized basis and drive the go to market process.
- Become a trusted advisor by identifying key IT and Line of Business stakeholders and maintain excellent communications/relationships with them.
- Identify probable competition and highlight relative Informatica strengths.
- Drive technical validation process: product and solution demos, proof of concepts, pilots and competitive benchmarks.
- Architect appropriate technical solutions and reference architectures to meet customer needs.
- Investigate and optimize solution fit to evolving requirements.
- Advance pre-identified (existing) opportunities through the use of effective consultative selling techniques.
- Identify the growth path and scalability options for current and future solutions.
- Partner effectively with SI account teams and actively support them with solution advice, proposals, responses (RFP, RFI, …), technical positioning, countering competition and help with end-customer presentation.
- Lead the management of product issue escalation and resolution working in close collaboration with the other related departments as necessary.
- Breadth of influence will span multiple regions and organizations within the assigned partner & GSI accounts
- Develop a couple of key skill areas within the Technical Alliances team as a “specialist” to help across team effort; be the “go to” person for these areas.
- Network with Informatica teams –presales, engineering, product management, sales and partner groups such as COEs, Technology teams within horizontals and business units
- Drive account mining activities to create new opportunities through technology-led evangelism and proactive selling.
- Presales, Consulting and/or Alliances experience in the Information Technology Industry.
- Must have strong presentation presence to various audiences, both business and technical
- Strong Ability to build and deliver hands-on technology proof of concepts and demonstrations.
- Leadership, planning, execution, presentation, communication (verbal, written and interpersonal), negotiation and multi-tasking skills- must be able to lead, review and execute multiple strategic projects.
- A proactive, passionate and entrepreneurial work style and strong ability to work without direction with breakthrough thinking, influencing and execution capabilities.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, problem solving skills as well as attention to detail and delivery are critical in this strategic role.
- Possess solid networking skills with relevant contacts in the industry.
- Your should have either have expertise in some of the Informatica solution portfolio areas or equal experience in a similar solution portfolio outside of Informatica.
- Any field experience of leading/executing SI projects and knowledge on other Cloud, MDM, Big Data, Security or ETL products is highly recommended for this position.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a TEAM, adapt to the changing requirements/scope, work with remote teams and multiple time zones.
- Fluency in German and English is required.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Channel Presales Consultant DACH
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE