Cloud Inside Sales Specialist (German Market)
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 24139
Position Title: Sr Inside Sales Representative, Cloud
Informatica is currently looking for Cloud First Response Representative with experience in cloud inside sales to join our team in Dublin, Ireland
As a Cloud First Response Representative, you will be responsible for supporting inbound leads, customer trials, and outbound prospecting within the defined territory of the DACH market. In the role of Cloud First Response Representative, you will be responsible for providing hands on product overviews demonstrating the feasibility of the Informatica Cloud platform and how we solve a customer's specific challenges. To be successful in the role of Cloud First Response Representative, you must be able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment while maintaining good communication with management and team members.
- Qualify and develop warm leads by performing custom, end-user requirements
- Assist customers in executing a trial success plan while educating them about the product capabilities
- Execute targeted outbound campaigns within assigned territories designed to generate trial product downloads
- Actively contact customers and prospect daily via phone and email
- Create reliable forecasting models
- Proactively work with Account Manager to develop sales opportunities
- Confidently provide product overviews to demonstrate the feasibility of the Informatica Cloud platform
- Continuously contribute to proposals, construct estimates, and validate an approach for implementation
- Work across multiple teams and departments
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
- Record daily sales activities in our CRM system to track interactions with prospects and customers
- Create reliable forecast models that ensure long term accurate forecasting
- Collaborate with Field Sales, Business Development, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Product to execute strategies
- Respond to Customer Requests for Information on Informatica Cloud products
- Previous Saas/Paas experience and ability to walk customers through high level demos
- Sales experience with ability to create, develop and close pipeline
- Knowledge of navigating business organization structures, buying influences and purchasing processes
What We Look For
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Must be a champion of change, actively engaging and supporting change and innovation
- Experience with ETL, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence
- Exposure or familiarity with SaaS Applications (Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc.), Oracle Financials, SAP Financials, Seibel or similar
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Willingness to embrace new challenges and help drive success
- Must be an effective communicator
- Fluency in German and English is a necessity
- Must be willing to travel to and from customer locations in your defined geographical area
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement programs, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Inside Sales Specialist (German Market)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE