Inside Sales Technical Support (EMEA)
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 24533
Position Title: Solutions Consultant
Informatica is currently looking for an Inside Sales Technical Support with experience in software solutions technical support to join our team in Dublin, Ireland
As an Inside Sales Technical Support, you will be responsible for addressing the technical needs of potential customers and helping close new business deals from sales leads. In the role of Inside Sales Technical Support, you will be responsible for providing technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning per specifications as well as provide answers to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications. In addition, this role serves as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance throughout the sales cycle.
- Support the inside sales organization with pre-sales systems engineering consulting activities
- Collaborate with the sales staff to qualify and prove opportunities for Informatica Solutions by connecting the technical requirements and the business requirements of a project
- Assist customers with initial product evaluations and testing
- Respond to Customer Requests for Information on Informatica products
- Provide remote assistance with customer facing demos of Informatica solutions
- May perform other duties and responsibilities
Required Education and Experience:
- BS Degree or equivalent
- Database Certification is preferred
- 2 years relevant working experience.
- Experience working in ETL, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and in Databases like Oracle, SQL, Server
- Excellent written communication and presentation abilities in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
What We Look For
- An ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion.
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and programmers.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems.
- Sought competencies include Innovation and Excellence, Teamwork & Collaboration, Communication – Influential, Organizational Learning, Problem Solving, Learning Acumen.
- Fluency in English and another European language MANDATORY
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Technical Support (EMEA)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE