UKI Partner & Mid Market Marketing Executive – EMEA North (S)
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 24547
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 2
Partner & Mid Market Marketing Manager – EMEA North
Informatica is expanding at a rapid rate within key markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as we strengthen our leadership position in Enterprise Cloud Data Management and continue our growth into hot technology areas such as Cloud, Big Data and Analytics.
Our objective is to aggressively increase Informatica’s market share in EMEA by expanding our focus and investment in the various EMEA markets, including UK & Ireland through direct and indirect sales strategies. In order to support this accelerated expansion, Informatica is seeking to hire a Partner & Mid-Market Marketing Manager for EMEA North, located in Maidenhead, UK.
Informatica is looking for a high-energized partner marketing manager that will work closely with the partner sales team to support the growth of awareness, sales pipeline, and market share in this exciting and high potential market through the partner community.
In this position you will be reporting to the EMEA North Regional Marketing Director. EMEA North is one of the 4 Informatica EMEA Regions and includes the United Kingdom and Ireland. Your key responsibility will be to support partner relationships in order to drive pipeline generation within the UKI and align the partner marketing plans with the go-to-market strategy. You will enable partners with corporate initiatives and campaigns and fine tune these to the local market situation.
Responsibilities and Projects include:
- Partner Support – support mid-market pipeline generation activities for reseller partners in UK and Ireland.
- Be the point of contact for UKI marketing with partners for administration and marketing queries
- Reporting and Measurement –ensure closed loop approach to understand ROI (ensure this is loaded into CRM with appropriate codes)
- Assist partners to leverage global campaigns and encourage use of self-service campaigns for local deployment.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree candidate majoring in Marketing Management and / Business is preferred (e.g. Marketing Management, Communication Management, Business Administration or International Management)
- 4+ years’ experience working in a partner marketing role within a business to business IT company
- Knowledge and experience in of working with partner sales teams
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (like SFDC, Marketo or similar)
- Knowledge of the parts of the marketing mix
- Excellent project management skills
- Team-player. Ability to establish trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Open, positive attitude towards change and personal development
- Self-motivating and driven to make an impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement programs, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: UKI Partner & Mid Market Marketing Executive – EMEA North (S)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB