Junior Marketing Executive – EMEA North (S)
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 24548
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 1
Marketing Coordinator – EMEA North
Informatica is expanding at a rapid rate within key markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa. This is an exciting time to join the organisation as we strengthen our leadership position in Enterprise Cloud Data Management and continue our growth into hot technology areas such as Cloud, Big Data and Analytics.
Our objective is to aggressively increase Informatica’s market share in EMEA by expanding our focus and investment in the various EMEA markets, including UK & Ireland through direct and indirect sales strategies. In order to support this accelerated expansion, Informatica is seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator for EMEA North, located in Maidenhead, UK.
Informatica is looking for a high-energized Marketing Coordinator that will work closely with the field marketing team to support the growth of awareness, sales pipeline, and market share in this exciting and high potential market.
In this position you will be reporting to the EMEA North Regional Marketing Director. EMEA North is one of the 4 Informatica EMEA Regions and includes the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Responsibilities and Projects include:
- Support the UKI team with local campaigns and events.
- Help drive awareness of global campaign materials within the UKI sales and marketing team
- Support sales, BDM and marketing teams in data segmentation and targeting to increase ROI of marketing activities.
- Support the marketing team with the information, insights and materials they need to exceed their goals (competitive and marketplace)
- Manage local hospitality events.
- Use marketing automation tools (CRM, Marketo) for effective lead follow-up and track ROI on campaigns and ensure closed loop ROI
- Finance management - track budget and raise POs for suppliers.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- A-level candidate or graduate with bachelor degree majoring in Marketing Management and / Business is preferred
- 1+ years’ experience working in a business to business IT company preferred not required
- Excellent project management skills
- Team-player. Ability to establish trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Open, positive attitude towards change and personal development
- Self-motivating and driven to make an impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, able to juggle and manage multiple activities
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement programs, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Marketing Executive – EMEA North (S)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB