Senior Sales Consultant
Location: SÃ£o Paulo, Sao Paulo BR
Job Number: 24703
Position Title: Senior Solutions Consultant
The Pre-Sales team plays a vital role not only with regards to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. Backed by the strength of the Informatica brand we act as Trusted Advisors to solve our customers’ data problems. This trust is due to the quality products we offer and the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind them with an award winning global support team of experts that are key to our customers’ success.
To grow our Pre-Sales team we are now looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to work together in a team of professional and experienced Sales Consultants and Account Managers. As a technically adept, collaborative Sales Engineering professional you’ll work with other members of the Pre-Sales team to address the technical needs of potential customers and close new business deals from sales leads. Your technical focus will be on the market-leading portfolio of Informatica solutions. In this role, you’ll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance throughout the sales cycle. Since the pre-sales team is responsible for capitalising on new business leads and opportunities, members of the pre-sales team are instrumental to Informatica’s future growth in the region.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether it’s an initial product evaluation, product demonstration, or addressing technical pain points, you’re willing to listen, ask the right questions and take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently.
As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with your supervisor and teammates. If your team members or customers are in remote locations, you are comfortable with travel in order to engage face-to-face.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- An ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution oriented discussion.
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs, to engineering managers and programmers.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems.
You’ll serve as the master of the technical agenda with responsibility for analyzing, explaining and selling the technical aspects of the solution to customers. Working with Sales Account Managers and partners, you’ll manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company. On a weekly basis, you’ll proactively engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our products and effectively communicate the key differentiators. To set the stage for successful implementations you’ll assists customers with initial product evaluations and share relevant customer success stories. Connecting the dots between the technical requirements of a project and the business requirements is elemental to the success of this position. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Respond promptly to customer or partners questions with deep, detailed technical explanations of product features and capabilities
- Serve as a technical coach to your colleagues in sales, professional services, partners, product management and engineering
- Prepare and deliver differentiated solution presentations or technical proposals
- Deliver and/or coordinate differentiated solution demonstrations to prospective customers and partners
- Respond to RFIs or RFPs, communicating the Informatica differentiators
- Manage, support and deliver technical validation activities including proof of concepts
- Adhere to all internal reporting requirements in a timely manner. e.g. Activities and Expense reporting
- Respect and adhere to customer and internal company rules and disclosures at all times.
- Build relationships, enable and work with our partners to find and realize opportunities.
- Support our Marketing organization and deliver content, presentation and/or demos on marketing events.
All Latin America countries except Brazil and Mexico.
- At least five years of experience in a pre-sales consulting role, preferably in Enterprise software solutions (Data Integration, Data Quality, MDM, B2B, Business Intelligence, Cloud, ESB, Databases), ideally using Informatica products.
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to ITTs.
- Proven experience of managing Proof of Concept activities on customer premises.
- Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual team in delivering a proposal.
- Strong technical and business awareness.
- Industry sector knowledge preferred.
- Ability to read, speak and understand Spanish and English fluently.
- Willingness to travel > 75%
- Informatica Products previous experience
- Experience with cloud ecosystems (AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Google, etc.)
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystems (Cloudera, Hortonworks, EMR, etc.)
- Pre-sales OR enterprise software implementation experience at a software vendor
- Technical partner management experience
- Project Management experience
City: Sao Paulo
Alternative Location(s) : Mexico City, Mexico
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Sales Consultant
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: SÃ£o Paulo, Sao Paulo BR