Territory Account Manager Manufacturing, Utilities & Construction
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 24772
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
Directly sells enterprise software solutions across the breadth of the company’s products and drive incremental license and subscription revenue. This role develops and owns the relationship within assigned accounts/territory and maximizes Informatica’s footprint within them. Incumbents effectively collaborate with other teams, including pre- sales, professional services, marketing, channel management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core
- customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this
- role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability,
- business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed
- account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and
- roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have journey-level expertise and complete knowledge of the company’s products
- and services.
- Assigned accounts are more complex in nature and assigned quota would be higher than lesser-scoped portfolio
- sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
- Incumbents sell-to and interact with increasingly more senior customer decision maker levels, with more frequent
- interactions with executive or CXO levels.
- active knowledge, network and experience in the higher education market including the relevant partners in this market
- new business experience is essential
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- Demonstrated experience using industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Effective presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Thorough understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Enthusiastic self-starter and leads and compels others to get on board.
- Builds consultative effectiveness and establishes trust with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence
- software concepts and products
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience with undergrad degree
- Proven track record in the Manufacturing, Utilities and Construction market
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Account Manager Manufacturing, Utilities & Construction
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB