Principal Business Process Analyst (GDPR)
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 24785
Position Title: Principal Business Process Analyst
Informatica is the leading provider of data integration and data quality software and solutions. We are a fast paced, rapidly growing enterprise software company in a strong market that is resistant to economic downturn. Our talented Global Marketing team has played a significant role in the remarkable growth the company has experienced through creative strategy and strong leadership.
The Marketing Operations within Global Marketing is a group of passionate, seasoned and very dynamic marketing leaders responsible for ensuring our Marketing efforts operate as efficiently and as effectively as possible, delivering the right message to the right person at the right time. This is powered by an advanced Marketing stack and extensive Data management capabilities.
This newly created, individual contributor role is focused on ensuring our Marketing team maintains compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any other subsequent compliance requirements that the Marketing team needs to adhere to.
This role will report to the Senior Director Marketing Operations based the USA. Responsibilities include advising on our compliance with GDPR and other data protection laws, monitoring our adherence to GDPR standards and acting as a point of contact with our internal legal team.
You will respond to Data requests that enforce compliance with legislation and deliver GDPR trainings to Marketing teams around the globe in person, virtually, or via recording.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of GDPR and local data protection laws and be familiar with our industry and the nature of its data processing activities. You should also know how to perform audits to our current procedures.
Ultimately, you will facilitate GDPR compliance through transparent data protection policies, systems and procedures.
- Acting as point of contact between Marketing and our Legal and Security teams
- Ensure we address all queries from data subjects within legal time-frames (e.g. delete their information from our databases)
- Develop and lead a business continuity plan in relation to GDPR
- Identify and work with legal to evaluate the company’s data processing activities
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within the company
- Develop training content and conduct training classes for all relevant Marketing teams
- Identify and recommend any tools and technology that may assist Marketing maintain compliance
- Participate in meetings with managers to ensure privacy by design at all levels
- Maintain records of processing operations
- Liaise with other organizations that process data on our behalf
- Offer consultation on how to deal with privacy breaches
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
- Audit any new Marketing capabilities before they come on-line to ensure compliance
- Experience in data protection and legal compliance
- Proactively update RPA (Records Processing Activity) documentation
- Work experience in data protection and legal compliance is a plus
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national data protection laws
- Knowledge of data processing operations in the company’s sector is preferable
- Familiarity with computer security systems
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ethical, with the ability to remain impartial and report all noncompliance
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Business Process Analyst (GDPR)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE