Regional Marketing Manager, Strategic Accounts
Location: City, US
Job Number: 24804
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 3
Our world-class marketing team provides the strategic infrastructure that supports all elements of the Informatica business with a keen focus on partnering with our sales team, developing the insights and materials needed to exceed corporate objectives. Whether we’re in corporate communications, marketing communications, marketing operations or out in the field, our collective mission is to provide critical data and insights, increase awareness of the Informatica brand, and dramatically grow our market leadership in the data integration industry.
The Regional Marketing Manager for Strategic Accounts will manage and execute programs that supports the go-to-market strategy and the overall corporate strategy for this newly formed region. With a strong focus the company’s largest strategic accounts in North America, you will be in a unique position to help define and support the go-to market strategy for the area. You will take ownership and responsibility for optimizing marketing investments, developing marketing strategy, planning campaigns and executing programs using a variety of marketing tactics. Your success will be measured on achieving the desired return on investment to meet Informatica’s sales pipeline & revenue goals.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have superb communication and analytical skills. You excel in a fast-paced environment and exceed goals. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with new approaches and a renewed energy to tackle any challenge. You will have demonstrated strong project management experience, including the ability to work cross functionally while independently prioritizing and tracking complex, competing schedules, proactively anticipating and completing tasks, and self-initiating programs.
In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
• Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external partners
• Use your organizational skills to create a productive workflow that the larger team can understand and follow efficiently
• In this role, you will collaborate with your Senior Manager to:
• Leverage account-based data to shape ABM campaign strategies to key personas in accounts. Design, test and optimize ABM campaign activities aligned to sales strategies for Informatica’s top accounts with a focus on the buyer’s journey according to the account plan to deliver the right content at the right time to drive demand.
• Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns. Maintain accurate and actionable understanding of contact data quality for targeted accounts list. Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (portfolio, industry marketing) to create and produce targeted, personalized assets that align to the account plan and buyers journey.
• Create annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts and contacts that focus on customer acquisition and accelerate existing opportunity close and expansion
• Evaluate, select and manage GSI/ecosystem partners by account/region for programs
• Assess campaign performance metrics, report on KPIs and help develop recommendations to improve/manage performance
• Manage ABM budget for assigned target accounts and report ROI on budget spend
• Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
• Manage program and event leads to ensure optimal lead flow with Field Sales, ISRs, and BDMs
• Leverage Marketo, Salesforce.com and other tools to track the success of each program
• BA/BS degree required in marketing, communications or related field
• 5+ years B2B demand generation/field marketing experience with 2+ years proven account-based marketing specific knowledge and skills
• Proven ability in areas including:
• Program development
• Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
• Direct (Database) Marketing and Analysis
• Project Management
• Sales support
• Innovative and open to new ideas
• Detail oriented
• Able to juggle and manage multiple activities
• Strives for high quality of marketing activity
• Driven to achieve results and targets
• Approximately 25% travel required
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Marketing Manager, Strategic Accounts
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US