Partner Marketing Manager
Location: City, US
Job Number: 24808
Position Title: Channel Marketing Specialist
Our outstanding marketing team provides a strategic infrastructure that supports all elements of the Informatica business and is specifically focused on supporting our sales team with the information, insights and materials they need to exceed their goals. Whether we’re out in the field, in corporate communications, marketing communications, or marketing operations, our collective mission is to provide critical data and insights, increase awareness of the Informatica brand, and dramatically grow our market leadership in enterprise cloud data management.
As a critical member of the Informatica North American Regional Marketing team, the Manager of Channel & Partner Marketing will be integral to the successful performance of Informatica marketing objectives and execution. The primary charter is to increase profitable market share across all product categories by optimizing marketing activities and development of measurable strategic channel marketing initiatives.
This role will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of partners. Responsible for enabling an integrated and metrics-driven channel marketing strategy. This is a “hands-on” role, acting as a point of contact between marketing, sales and key partners in the GSI, reseller, and VAD communities. This role will contribute to performance metrics. The Manager of Channel & Partner Marketing reports directly to the Director of Channel Marketing and works closely with partner sales management, marketing leadership, product marketing, finance, and partners with key external entities.
Channel Marketing (50%)
• Enable GTM strategy and channel marketing with key GSI partners (Accenture, Cognizant, Deloitte, and others), resellers, regional SIs, and VADs
• Work with corporate marketing to manage
o Channel enablement events
o Regional/field marketing events and campaigns
o Joint sales and partner/customer collateral
o Joint go-to-market programs and initiatives with key Informatica partners as assigned
• Manage partner sponsorship at appropriate Informatica events such as Informatica World and related tours and summits.
o Design and sell sponsorship packages
o Work with events team to manage all logistics
o Organize partner meetings
• Manage digital/social media program with/for partners
• Organize participation in partners’ trade show and partner programs
• Work with Informatica global partner marketing and PR team to manage partner press releases
Channel Marketing Strategy (30%)
• Consult on the development of specific partner marketing plans and activities for all product lines to establish, enhance and distinguish Informatica offerings within the competitive arena.
• Conduct strategic marketing planning and align/prioritize resource allocation according to Informatica priorities, across all areas and segments, channels/omni-channel.
• Research and identify new opportunities that are aligned with Informatica’s core competencies and ensure a high propensity for success.
Partner Management (20%)
• Marketing enablement of new partners
• Contribution to partner newsletter both internally and externally
• Contribution to partner engagement webinar series
• Manage marketing sourced pipeline
• Attend partner QBRs and planning sessions
• Manage partner funds for assigned partners and provide accurate and timely reporting
The right candidate has proven success in partner/channel marketing – with proven strategic development and executional experience with an emphasis on integrated partner campaign management – digital marketing, high touch, social marketing & selling – a passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to work relatively independently.
You meet each new challenge with a positive can-do attitude; your confidence is contagious. Your enthusiasm and initiative set you apart from the rest. You're committed to establishing and maintaining customer satisfaction and possess a variety of tools to get the job done. You have a strong work ethic supported by the ability to define priorities, solve problems independently and a commitment to both internal and external customers. You thrive in a team environment yet feel equally at ease when tasked with self-driven jobs. Balancing the demands of sales and marketing with the needs of your stakeholders – both internal and external – is second nature to you. In addition, you'll also have the following attributes and critical skills:
• Enterprise software experience is preferred
• Focus on partner success
• Demonstrated strategic thinking with proven ability to flawlessly execute against tight deadlines and drive multiple projects at once
• Self-motivated, strong communication, project management and organizational skills
• Solid business acumen with a keen sense of urgency
• A critical enabler of the interlock between marketing, product, sales, finance and business development
• Combination of strong analytical and strategic thinking for insight with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to think through problems creatively and brainstorm multiple solutions
• Demonstrated success in working within an extended team environment
• 5 - 7+ years’ experience in customer partner/referral/affiliate marketing, demand generation, or other similar marketing experiences. Experience must include working with GSIs, resellers, VADs.
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Business, MBA a plus
• Previous experience in building partner marketing programs, growing the number of partners and growing partner revenue; proven track record of creating and executing highly successful marketing campaigns
• Savvy and proven success with integrated marketing programs—a solid marketer that can deliver powerful partner campaigns
• Comfortable providing a point of view on all marketing engagements with partners through a solid understanding of the partner referral ecosystem, leveraging marketing best practices and individual marketing acumen
• Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
• Experience with SFDC (this is a must), Marketo (this is a must), Tableau, and other leading marketing software, SaaS, or technology to run campaigns
• Strong event planning/management experience, with a focus on demand/pipeline generation
• Experience in managing partner development funds (MDF, PDF)
• Up to 25% business travel required
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Marketing Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US