Director, Partner Marketing, APJ
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 24817
Position Title: Director, Field Marketing
Our outstanding marketing team provides a strategic infrastructure that supports all elements of the Informatica business and is specifically focused on supporting our sales team with the information, insights and materials they need to exceed their goals. Whether we’re in corporate communications, marketing communications, marketing operations or out in the field, our collective mission is to provide critical data and insights, increase awareness of the Informatica brand, and dramatically grow our market leadership in the data integration industry.
Reporting directly to the VP, APJ Field Marketing and aligned to Director, Partner Sales you will focus on the development and execution of partner marketing programs that drive pipeline generation and conversion to support revenue goals. You will also have responsibility to build long term marketing relationships within our Partner Ecosystem, Channel (local resell and distributor), Alliances (global and local global system integrators), and Technology eco-system (ie AWS, Salesforce, Microsoft, Google, Tableau, Cloudera and others).
Our Ideal Candidate
The right candidate has proven success in partner/channel marketing – with proven strategic development and executional experience with an emphasis on integrated partner campaign management – digital marketing, high touch, social marketing & selling – a passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit that enables the professional to work relatively independently. The role is based in Sydney and covers the region including ASEAN, India, Australia, New Zealand, Greater China.
To be successful in this role, the right candidate needs to be a strong communicator and relationship builder. You will need to manage internal and external relationships while working within the Partner Sales team.
You meet each new challenge with a positive can-do attitude; your confidence is contagious. Your enthusiasm and initiative set you apart from the rest. You're committed to establishing and maintaining customer satisfaction and possess a variety of tools to get the job done. You have a strong work ethic supported by the ability to define priorities, solve problems independently and a commitment to both internal and external customers. You thrive in a team environment, yet feel equally at ease when tasked with self-driven jobs. Balancing the demands of sales and marketing with the needs of your stakeholders – both internal and external – is second nature to you. In addition, you'll also have the following attributes:l
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of established marketing practices
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks to reach team goals and requirements
- The people skills necessary to understand the needs of your partner base
The Partner Marketing Director is responsible for the management and execution of demand generation programs aligned to our corporate strategy that drive pipeline for our Partner (Alliances, Channel and Technology Ecosystem) business. You will work with our VP, APJ Marketing and Director, APJ Partner Sales to establish and leverage relationships with our Partners.
Aligning with our overall corporate business strategy and our APJ Partner Marketing strategy, you will engage with Partners to build campaigns that communicate our brand positioning and value proposition for each partner. You will create marketing campaigns to drive Informatica brand awareness within the strong technology ecosystems of AWS, Salesforce, Microsoft, Google, Cloudera and Tableau and other technology vendors.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop the annual partner marketing demand generation strategy to increase marketing share and drive incremental revenue
- Work with the Field Marketing and Partner Sales team across APJ, to build go-to-market programs with channel, alliance and technology ecosystem partners that allow Informatica to deliver unique value propositions and drive growth.
- Collaborate with key alliance and technology ecosystem partner relationship managers to plan, forecast, and carry out Marketing Development Fund investments to support the partner ecosystem go to market strategy.
- Effectively track and manage partners’ pipeline development within the scope of the go to market plan
- Work with Partner Marketing Manager to plan annual demand generation programs for strategic partners
- Create partner marketing communication strategy to educate and inform partners across APJ on internal product launches, solution offerings and key success stories
- Manage a monthly partner marketing newsletter as an extension of the global partner marketing newsletter
- Host monthly partner pulse webinar spotlighting specific product solutions
- Work with Partner Marketing Manager to develop and execute partner marketing launches, events and/or webinars
- Support our channel’s usage of our global marketing funds program (Partner Development Fund & Marketing Development Fund)
- Work with Partner Sales Manager to ensure proper and timely usage of funds
- Work with APJ sales contractor to provide weekly reports on funds usage
- Work with the APJ Marketing Manager to develop partner case studies/references to increase awareness externally and internally
- Leverage tools, systems and processes to track the success of each program/quarterly plan
- Ensure alignment across all points of our internal departments; APJ field marketing and Partner Sales Management, APJ Partner marketing, corporate marketing, legal and operational or other as needed.
- Maintain familiarity with technology relevant to Informatica’s Enterprise Cloud Data Management platform
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Business, Marketing or IT
- 10-15 years in managing lead-generation programs, traditional, digital and social
- 5-6 years in specifically developing partner/channel campaigns and managing relationships with partners
- Marketing experience with high tech company/product/service.
- Strong conversational English.
- Proven track record in creating innovative and targeted partner marketing programs that generate results.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services.
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Must possess strong business acumen, keen business analysis skills and strong direct marketing experience.
- Able and willing to travel as required within APJ and USA
Alternative Location(s) : Singapore, Hong Kong
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Partner Marketing, APJ
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU