Territory Account Manager
Location: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR
Job Number: 24821
Position Title: Senior Portfolio Representative
The Sales team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation, but also with Informatica's reputation in the marketplace. We're the front line evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We are committed to understanding our customers' challenges and how our solutions can maximize their return on data. Our quality products and customer service is why we continually rank #1 in customer loyalty
Due to our relentless growth and continuing success, we are looking for experienced Account Managers with a successful track record of selling enterprise software solutions to large national and global enterprise accounts in France. You will be responsible for the commercial relationship and sales strategy with these accounts. A successful candidate will be able to build and manage a virtual team of sales specialists, product specialists and partners. Successful candidates will be comfortable talking to C-Level business people about business problems and will have a track record of closing large transactions in enterprise level accounts.
In this role you will effectively collaborate with other teams, including presales, professional services, marketing, alliance management, finance and customer support, as well as external parties and alliance partners.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the role covers France with regional and/or global coordination where appropriate.
You will lead the account planning process for each account and drive business development and go-to market activities within each accounts to achieve annual revenue targets. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, revenue delivery and coordinating the virtual account teams. In addition you will;
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets for each account.
- Develop and execute a business plan for each account
- Match the benefits of Informatica's solutions to the business requirements of the account.
- Understand organizational structures and decision making processes
- Present our value proposition to accounts, using strategic partners where required.
- Develop strategy for displacing competition where they are active in an account
- Work with the marketing organization to develop plans for each account, publicize success stories and enhance the Informatica brand.
Your skills / experience
- Demonstrable track record of software sales to large enterprise accounts.
- Experience with selling into the public sector from a vertical view.
- Minimum 5-10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales
- Determination and a never give up attitude
- Proven account management experience and a record of building strong business relationships within large accounts.
- Experience of structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, order fulfillment etc.
- Demonstrable track record of sales campaign delivery.
- Commercially astute, with the ability to promote and sell the business benefits of Informatica rather than features and functions
- Experience of project management in large accounts.
- Target driven, possessing passion and a commitment to exceed sales targets, and a proven track record of having done so.
- Clear vision on Sales and knows how to bring this across to the client
- Very strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within accounts
- ability to challenge both internally and externally
- Articulate verbally and in writing; a good communicator and presenter.
- Fluent French and English, both oral and written
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Territory Account Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR