Business Development Manager (German Market)
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 24832
Position Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Informatica is looking for Business Development Manager (German speaking), located in the heart of Dublin, Ireland.
If you want to join an exciting team in the world’s leading Data Management company , here it is.
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 8,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
This is your opening to join a small (3,600 people worldwide) but rapidly growing multi-million dollar company .
Better still, you can do all of this in upscale offices in the heart of Dublin. Our people are as appealing as the central location – hard-working yet fun-loving with social activities throughout the year. They’re a major reason why Informatica was voted one of the “Great Places to Work” in Ireland!
Your role as a Business Development Representative is to identify, qualify and create highly qualified new sales opportunities over the phone to support our sales targets. You will be the first point of contact with German prospects we hope to turn into long term customers.
In order to be successful in this sales and marketing role, you will need a can-do attitude, be clear and confident in your phone, written and verbal communications. A good knowledge of the IT Software industry would be advantageous.
- Outbound phone customers to create demand.
- Qualifying inbound leads coming from digital marketing, events, and email campaigns
- Communicate with key decision makers about their business challenges and addressing those challenges with the benefits of our solutions
- Collaborate with other teams, including field sales, presales
- Support various marketing activities
- Preferably past experience within the IT Software industry
- Past experience in Telemarketing or Inside Sales required, with proven record of achieving/exceeding pipeline generation targets
- High energy and positive state of mind
- Ability to initiate the first phase of the sales cycle, create awareness and interest.
- Ability to overcome objections and effectively articulate a business message
- Speak German fluently with a good working knowledge of English. Additional language being an advantage.
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement programs, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager (German Market)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE