Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 24974
Position Title: Senior User Experience Designer
The User Experience (UX) team at Informatica is a diverse, globally-distributed, world-class team of designers and researchers, based in the Canada, Germany, Ireland, Israel, India, and US. We create and champion product user experiences and innovation initiatives. We are a creative, collaborative, and fun team and believe in recruiting the best. We care deeply about each team members work-life balance and are committed to growing careers.
Informatica Master Data Management enables companies to consolidate and manage critical data, scattered across the enterprise, to a single point of reference. Leading organizations in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, government, energy, and other fields rely on Informatica’s MDM software to reduce costs and drive revenue by improving operations and making more informed decisions across their organizations.
MDM is one of the fastest growing product lines at Informatica. As a Senior UX Designer you will be at the forefront of designing user interfaces and experiences for an exciting, rapidly-evolving, and strategic space. You will work directly with MDM Product management, Development, and UX colleagues, both in Stuttgart and worldwide locations.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a talented, multi-dimensional designer, skilled at applying user-centered design principles and techniques; and experienced at designing enterprise applications. You know how to work effectively with other UX designers, UX researchers, product managers, and developers to collaboratively design usable solutions and validate them with customers and end users. You also like taking on interesting challenges and digging deep into domain knowledge, as you balance business and technology constraints to envision complex usage scenarios, create data visualizations, and quickly design concepts and wireframes to address user needs.
You will work out of our Stuttgart, Germany office and will:
- Plan and design our next generation Master Data Management solutions
- Work as part of cross-functional teams (Product Managers, Developers, and User Researchers).
- Help plan and conduct customer and end-user research, e.g., with observations and interviews.
- Synthesize research findings into coherent ideas that describe the structure of the human-computer systems and product experiences.
- Analyze tasks and create information architectures, user-interactions, wireframes, screen flows, prototypes, detailed designs, design briefs, design specs and guidelines with little direction.
- Influence product teams to achieve solutions that are right for our customers and end users.
- Foster a fun, creative, and collaborative work environment.
- 5 years of professional experience designing user interfaces for web-based software applications
- Demonstrated experience applying user-centered design
- Proven ability to generate designs from the concept to detailed, visually compelling UI mockups
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating UX designs through detailed specifications
- Demonstrated proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools, such as Axure, Sketch, Photoshop, Balsamiq, Visio, etc.
- Familiarity with user research and how it can support design
- Proven effectiveness working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent English and German written and verbal skills
- Completed degree in design, HCI, psychology or other relevant field
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE