Front-End Tech Lead
Location: Tel-Aviv, IL
Job Number: 25015
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
We're currently looking for a Front-End Tech Lead with development experience in an Agile environment to join our growing UX Team in Tel-Aviv.
As our Front-End Tech Lead, you will be responsible for developing cloud-hosted, responsive, single page web applications. In the role of Front-End Tech Lead, you are able to work and adapt in a fluid, dynamic environment. Working as the Front-End Tech Lead you have good technical, communication, teamwork, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Passionately work with PM and UX on planning, estimation, requirement analysis, wireframing
- Guide and direct the implementation of significant frontend features (directs to Director of R&D)
- Lead and mentor a team of designers to deliver high-quality, maintainable features that meets business and technology needs
- Provide coding help and supervision to team members in Agile team.
- Actively facilitate code and design reuse, while removing technical impediments
- Continuously study and embrace new Front-end technologies and dev tools
- Work and build across multiple teams and departments to establish the next generation of Front-end facilities
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision-making and user documentation
- 5+ years of development experience
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
What We’d Like to See
- Experience in writing front-end unit, automation tests and with build tools
- Strong knowledge in software design and implementation of standard methodologies
- Showcased familiarity with cloud technologies and security challenges
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Composed and willing to embrace new challenges and help drive success
- You're a superb communicator, who can strike up a conversation with anyone
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Front-End Tech Lead
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tel-Aviv, IL