Associate Consultant, Professional Services
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 25411
Position Title: Associate Consultant
Informatica Professional Services exists to make our customers successful with our software and we pride ourselves on having the product expertise and project discipline to make this happen. Because our practice serves the largest and most diverse Informatica customer base, our work keeps us on the cutting edge of all forms of data management projects. In the EMEA Central team we support customers on our newest and fastest developing technology stack including Next Generation Analytics, Data Governance and our extensive Cloud platform.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group on customer side. You like to understand complex technical and business concepts and explain them to others. You are a confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it. In addition, you are:
- Knowledge in using and administering Linux, and capable in different programming and scripting languages
- Understanding of Hadoop architecture and components, and popular additions such as HIVE and Spark
- Responsive and up to date on the latest technology movements on leading Hadoop distribution system such as Hortonworks or Cloudera
- Database appliance and new generation data management software is a plus such as Teradata, Greenplum, Redshift, etc.
- Interested in data analysis, data integration and/or data governance
- Familiar with the Informatica product stack (although not essential)
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style
- Like to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing communicating with clients, partners and colleagues from other cultures and regions
- Fluency in German and English with strong written and verbal communication
- Willing to travel greater than 50% of the time in Europe (mainly DE, AT, CH)
You like to work with clients to ensure they are implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica emerging tech products like Enterprise Data Catalog and Axon. All our consultants are required to have superior communication skills, technical problem-solving skills, and a customer orientation such that they can travel to customer sites alone and handle any issue that arises as the customer implements the Informatica products. You will advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team. You will promote best practices while managing project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Consultant, Professional Services
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE