QA and Automation Intern
Location: Tel-Aviv, IL
Job Number: 25627
Position Title: Intern-Product Development - 4YR
Our Team :
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
- Member of the Informatica’s R&D organization in Tel Aviv
- Part of an experienced, innovating, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Participates in the team QA activities including implementation of product automation tests.
- Student in the field of Software Engineering/Computer Science/Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 2 semesters left for graduation.
- Availability for 3 days a week- 60% position
- Proven coding capabilities, some background in Object Oriented Programming is must.
- Experience with Java programming language.
- Self-driven and independent.
- Great interpersonal and analytics skills.
- Familiar with Cloud providers and services: AWS, AZURE.
- Knowledge of LINUX, dockers and Jenkins.
You can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: QA and Automation Intern
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tel-Aviv, IL