License Management Services, EMEA Manager
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 25723
Position Title: Manager, Licensing Mgmt
Location: This position can be based in our Stuttgart, Paris or Dublin office.
We're currently looking for "Manager of License Management Services" with great leadership experience in to join our growing team in EMEA.
As our Manager of LMS you will work closely with Informatica customers to conduct system queries and installation of usage utilities and scripts to obtain product usage data. In this role you work in a fluid and dynamic environment and utilize sound technical, communication, teamwork and leadership skills.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision-making and user documentation
- Passionately plan and conduct license reviews to ensure Informatica software is used/distributed in accordance with the associated license agreements
- Interpret license agreements and maintenance renewal records by performing license reconciliations
- Obtain a thorough understanding of Informatica environments to provide license analysis and guidance
- Actively prepare license reports for distribution to Informatica customers/partners and Informatica Sales
- Dedicatedly work with Sales, Legal, Maintenance Renewals and the Customer to resolve issues identified in the license report(s)
- Proactively provide licensing education to internal and external customers
- Drive enhancements to the license report collection and analysis process
- Explore new processes and procedures to increase the success of LMS
- 7+ years of experience in the software industry
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in license reviews
What We’d Like to See
- You’re interpersonal, high energy, confident, ambitious and a self-motivated individual
- Multilingual (English with Spanish, French, or German) preferred
- Advanced technical (IT) skills and business knowledge
- Experience and keen understanding of Software License Agreements
- Honest, composed, and willing to embrace new challenges and help drive success
- You're a superb communicator, who can strike up a conversation with anyone
Alternative Location(s) : Stuttgart, Paris or Dublin
Community / Marketing Title: License Management Services, EMEA Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE