Associate Software Engineer
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 25766
Position Title: Associate Software Engineer
We’re always on the lookout for people with the same qualities as Informatica itself. As recognised leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management, we have no room for followers. We gained our market leading position through hard work, strong focus, incredible dedication and exceptional performance – the very virtues we are looking for in new Informatica people.
We need people who carve their own niche, quickly understand priorities and know what needs to be done to get things moving. We expect our people to adapt to an informal atmosphere and appreciate the tremendous advantage of being surrounded by dedicated experts.
In return, we offer the unique opportunity to join one of the most visionary, exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world, working with advanced technology and great products that are truly changing and improving the way our customers do business.
- Agile software development on a microservice platform with the newest technologies
- Engage you in a leading, international company
- Work with the best team and great customers like Tesla, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, Nike and more
- Develop your career with individual trainings and personal development plans
- Build cloud based business applications on a brand-new cloud platform
- As part of a team you can take over responsibility for your business application right up from the beginning
- Bring in your design decisions and work on complex development tasks
- You will work in small teams in an agile process (SCRUM)
- We use test driven development (TDD), writing unit- and integrations tests is self-evident for you
- You are also keen to challenge yourself and stay on the ball regarding modern technologies
- Participate in talks and demos within the team
- Finished software engineering study or comparable field
- You are understanding software development as an engineering field
- You are having excellent knowledge in Java and Java Enterprise
- You are having excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- You know the core concepts of microservices
- Clean Code is not only a buzzword for you
- You are familiar with current standards and frameworks, especially the Spring Framework
- You have experience with Restful web services - sync and async, high performance service backends and NoSQL databases
- You have experience using build automation tools (Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with design patterns and software modelling
- As a team player you convince with reliable and systematically work
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
- Fluent in German and English
Some Of Our Benefits
- Free Coffee, Coke, Lemonade and Fruits
- Kicker and PlayStation 4
- Beautiful new Office Space
- Nice and strong R&D Teams in Stuttgart with amazing team mates
- Regular Team Events like Cannstatter Wasen & Evening Events
- Pension Plan and medical Benefits
- Office Location directly beside S-Bahn station
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE