Maintenance Renewal Data Analyst (S)
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 26017
Position Title: Sales Support Rep
The Maintenance Renewals team is an important group at Informatica as we contribute toward the revenue targets for the company as well as award winning customer satisfaction. Our interaction is key to the customer’s understanding of the product(s) they own that are supported and the level of support to be provided.
Reporting to the Associate Director for Maintenance Renewal Operations, the Maintenance Renewal Data Analyst is responsible for assisting in the validation of all renewal quotes worldwide 90 days in advance of their expiration dates. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the design and management of queries and reports that provide performance metrics.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the review of customer contractual maintenance renewal terms/conditions.
- Assist in documenting renewal system with support renewal calculations based on contractual maintenance renewal terms/conditions.
- Ensure the integrity of customer information maintained in renewal system.
- Assist in validating support renewal quotes 90 days in advance of expiration.
- Assist in distributing validated renewal quotes to MR Sales Reps 60 days in advance of expiration.
- Assist in providing research, analysis and administrative support to in the renewal sales process.
- Assist in the preparation of customer centric spreadsheets to illustrate purchase & renewal history.
- Log & manage system enhancements to increase efficiency.
- Assist in the design and generation of queries and reports to present to senior management in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience in related field.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to investigate and understand data discrepancies and reporting issues.
- Experience with spreadsheet modeling and report creation.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with CRM application preferred (SFDC).
- Experience with business application software.
- Fluency in German and English is required.
Alternative Location(s) : Dublin
Community / Marketing Title: Maintenance Renewal Data Analyst (S)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE