Software Engineer QA Assoc
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 23290
Position Title: Associate QA Engineer
The QA team is responsible for ensuring functionally high quality including performance and scalability of Informatica products. Engineers in the team are responsible for initiating and developing test cases, participate in reviews, test the product, report issues and automate the cases.
Our Ideal candidate
We are looking at hiring Full time employees who shall be responsible for conducting the functional tests. He/she will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools to increase productivity and efficiency.
Technically, we expect you to have :
- Clear understanding of databases concepts
- Object Oriented design, data structures and programming.
- Operating Systems and algorithm knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of Unix OS
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily
- Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Design, develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
- Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
- Execute planned testing tasks and provide timely and accurate analysis of findings
- Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer QA Assoc
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN