Lead Data Steward
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26782
Position Title: Lead Data Steward
- Be the Business owner of Master Data applications to meet business process and application requirements with deep dive knowledge of configurations and customer hierarchies primarily from Dunn & Bradstreet, Fortune 100, Global 2000, etc.
- Perform data modelling, process modelling, Rule based workflow, Data profiling & cleansing leveraging Informatica’s MDM products.
Ability to manage 1-3 direct reports performing data steward responsibilities.
How you will spend your time as our Enterprise Data Steward
- Implement customer master data management best practices
- Support Sales, Finance, and Customer Success operations by proactively identifying and rectifying data issues
- Create, publish, and manage documentation pertaining to customer master data
- Design processes and procedures to be carried out by data stewards
- Lead a Team to ensure critical data elements are governed and managed
- Liaison with IT to assess and prioritize data-related changes
- Serve as a subject matter expert for customer data
- Maintain decision log and information repository
- Increase quality, integrity, and reliability of customer data
- Deal with large amount of data in Salesforce, Oracle Cloud ERP, Marketo and other related systems for Customer Master and contact data. This includes data entry, updates, research and records reconciliation.
- Day to day management of Customer Master and customer relationship management system with SLA’s
- Perform Master Data Governance with Data Extraction, Profiling, Cleansing and uploading using Informatica’s products as well as develop and maintain Tableau and Microstrategy reporting environments.
- Perform Mass uploads for Master Data.
- Proactively drive and contribute to the common vision and communication, including elevating the organizations’ commitment to clean, reliable, and accurate customer data.
- Develop recommendations for critical processes in collaboration with functional, operational, and technical partners to understand the impacts of changes within and across master customer data domains and impacts to downstream processes and transactions.
- Subject matter expertise who maintains contact with key knowledge sources to promote agile, accurate, and high-quality data.
- Develop and implement processes to maintain high quality customer data assets.
- Mentor Data Stewards team to achieve results.
- Create and enforce policies for effective Master Data Management.
- Formulate techniques for quality Master Data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for Master data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Support others in the daily use of Master Data Systems and ensure adherence to compliance, legal and company standards.
- Drive and develop dashboards, reports and metrics.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- 5 + years of progressive experience in Master Data Governance and Master Data Management.
- Working understanding of Oracle Cloud ERP, Salesforce.com, Marketo and Dunn & Bradstreet and master data systems
- Expertise in Implementation and maintenance of Master Data Management systems for mastering customer data
- End user experience in Salesforce.com, Dun &Bradstreet and Hoovers is a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and manage multiple projects
- Proven ability to manage key stakeholder interests, simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience with managing and maintaining data quality
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel is a must
- Solid track record of business process development, documentation and improvement
- Team spirited, self-motivated, quick-learner, high-energy and initiative
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of peers and key stakeholders
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Data Steward
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN