APJ Solution Specialist – Healthcare & Data Governance
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 24352
Position Title: Product Specialist
Informatica is expanding at a rapid rate within key markets globally. This is an exciting time to be part of and join the organization as we strengthen our leadership position in Data Integration and Data Quality and quickly grow our business into hot technology areas such as Data Governance, Big Data, Cloud and Analytics. Informatica is seeking an APJ Solution Specialist, located in Hong Kong or Singapore. This is a new role which looks to work closely with the APJ Solution Specialist Lead.
The APJ Solution Specialist team is a fast-paced, innovative group where you’re empowered to be successful through consulting with customers on their digital transformation projects. Our team members have the role of being an evangelist, enabler, and trusted advisor to support our high growth and high value data governance and management solutions and connect these to the most relevant industry challenges. We engage as domain experts in strategic projects to position data as a C-Level topic and support field teams to increase our value proposition and demonstrate the criticality of Informatica’ s portfolio to our customer’s success. We are committed to winning. We see integrity and reliability being as important as talent and effort.
This position requires a dynamic sales professional with a strong healthcare and consulting background to be the regional expert and thought leader. Extensive experience in industries such as Healthcare, Medical Services, Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals and Health Insurance are seen as beneficial. The ideal candidate should be comfortable engaging with senior management of both Business and IT to explain how data can drive better business outcomes. Essential to this role is the ability to understand the client’s business and explain to them how Informatica’s data management solutions can help them become market leaders. You are adept at identifying and understanding business challenges and requirements to develop functional solutions, and then work with our product specialists to determine the technical solution based on the Informatica platform.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Understand the role data plays in driving digital transformation across the medical and healthcare industry.
- Hold a strong understanding of the value of data in these industries, and the role data governance plays in helping organisations to extract and protect this value.
- Have a good knowledge of trends and challenges in the medical industry and the shift towards digital healthcare.
- Demonstrate extensive practical experience in defining and implementing data governance strategies and solution.
- Possess strong consulting skills - preferably with experience working in major business or management consulting firms.
- Work closely with our technical experts to translate business requirements into technical solutions and vice versa.
- Work collaboratively with a geographically diverse team of colleagues and external partners.
- Be a motivated individual able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Make data driven decisions.
- Understand the care approaches, business models, concepts, roles, terminology, key systems and processes used in the above-mentioned industries and leverage this knowledge to develop and position solutions based on Informatica’s data management platform.
- Create sales collateral, presentations, whitepapers and blog posts, to support the positioning of these solutions
- Structure, develop and execute customer workshops and presentations covering both business and technical topics.
- Investigate industry relevant topics and concepts to identify how Informatica's data management tools can be used to complement or address them.
- Develop functional and technical solutions with wider Informatica teams to enable clients to resolve business issues.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding Data Governance and related concepts such as; data protection, data privacy, master data management, data quality, data integration, data analytics, business intelligence and cloud computing.
- Experienced and knowledge of industry relevant systems.
- Understand the different motivations and requirements of the various stakeholders across the entire healthcare value chain.
- Experience working with marketing and business development teams to develop sales messaging, campaigns and events.
- Good business acumen across various industries
- Understanding and experience in the technology sales process is an advantage but not essential.
- This position requires excellent, proactive communication skills as you will be managing the flow of information between many different people and organizations both within and outside Informatica.
- Comfortable with heavy travel requirements as this is an APJ role.
- Fluent in English
City: Parkview Square
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: APJ Solution Specialist – Healthcare & Data Governance
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG