Channel Partner Sales Manager UKI (S)
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 24527
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager II
We play a vital role not only with regards to revenue generation, but also with Informatica’s reputation in the marketplace. We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our partners and customers. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in Sales affords us.
You'll sell to and through channel partners across the UKI region. Channel Partners like TechData and Value Added Resellers. We are still at the beginning of a Channel ECO-System in UKI, so you also need to identify and onboard new Channel Partners. The Partner Sales Manager (PSM) Channel is responsible for revenue generating opportunities with Channel Partners and enabling them on the Informatica Product portfolio. The PSM serves as the primary interface between these partners and Informatica and manages the partner funnels, generation new pipeline, ensuring the training of partner resources, and co-ordination of partner events, liaising with marketing as appropriate.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have prior experience in Channel Sales / Business Development and partner engagement best practices, along with a strong understanding of the data integration market including topics like Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Security and Information Lifecycle Management and what these topics mean to our Customers and Partners. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you should also:
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated to drive and build business with Informatica key partners.
- Understand recent trends / challenges and whats selling within the markets in UKI.
- Use organizational and process mapping skills to enhance existing processes that the larger team can leverage for greater productivity.
Your key concern is to maximize focus and efficiency of current and new onboarded partners; partners have been selected according to their importance to Informatica revenue generation and partner penetration in specific market segments. You'll also help develop and execute the Channel Business Plan in UKI and then proactively manage partnerships based on the defined strategy. In addition, you'll focus support on key Channel Partners for generating a key percent in sourced revenue for the territory while reducing cost of sales by leveraging partner relationships. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create implementation capabilities with partners for infrastructure and application platforms.
- Engage and manage the communication interface between Partners and Field Sales.
- Provide frequent briefings on Informatica vision and products as well as ensuring that the Partners receive regular training.
- Track activities, according to the Sourced Revenue Sheet, in order to capture the level of partner net new opportunity contribution.
- Identify and engage with both practices as well as business leaders to identify funnel opportunities, establish INFA infrastructure and apps implementation skills and know how.
- Responsible for establishing and supporting the communication between partners and Informatica management.
- Interface to Direct Sales/Management.
You'll also work with the regional sales manager to develop a regional sales and channel plan as well as engage with Informatica’s account managers focused on named/territory accounts. In addition you will also plan and facilitate joint marketing activities and work with the local marketing team to ensure smooth execution of lead generation events. More importantly, this person will uncover and track all partner related sales opportunities and ensure that the direct sales organization, our partners and our consulting team are engaged appropriately in order to close sales opportunities to the benefit of both Informatica and the partner.
- 5-10 years of proven track record of success in channel sales in UKI
- Selling at executive level of client organization.
- Experience selling to all levels of the enterprise.
- Joint account strategy development.
- Direct sales experience.
- Account planning and long term sales pipeline development.
- Selling of complex products and solutions.
- Project management - structured work approach.
- Resource management.
- Marketing and promotion skills.
- Knowledge of delivery capability.
- Communication and negotiation skills
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Channel Partner Sales Manager UKI (S)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB