Senior Manager, Partner Alliances, APJ
Location: Parkview Square, SG
Job Number: 24794
Position Title: Senior Manager, Partner Alliances
As the Senior Manager, Partner Sales, APJ Global Alliances you’ll sell to, with and through the nominated Global System Integrators (GSI) Partners across the region including India. The nominated GSI Partners are Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini and Deloitte.
This is a newly created role responsible for driving revenue generating opportunities with GSI Partners and enabling them on the Informatica Product portfolio. You will serve as the primary interface between these partners and Informatica, driving and executing a Business Plan, managing the partner funnels, generating new pipeline, ensuring the training of partner resources and co-ordination of partner events by liaising with marketing as appropriate.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have prior experience in regional Alliances Sales / Business Development and partner engagement best practices. Your strong understanding of the data integration market including topics like Data Governance, Master Data Management, Data Security and Information Lifecycle Management are a pre-requisite and you will easily share your knowledge across these topics with both our Customers and Partners. It is key that you are a self-starter and highly motivated to drive and build business with Informatica key partners. You have a strong understanding of recent trends as well as challenges and what’s selling within the markets in APJ. It is imperative that you have proven ability to build and key executive and senior level relationships with our GSI partners.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Maximize focus and efficiency of current and new GSI partners across APJ;
- Develop and execute a joint APJ Partner Business Plan with your GSI Partners, which you proactively manage based on the defined strategy.
- Generate and assist in executing an agreed Sourced and influenced revenue Target with the GSI Partners.
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create implementation capabilities with partners for infrastructure and application platforms.
- Engage and manage the communication interface between the Partners and Field Sales.
- Provide frequent briefings on Informatica vision and products as well as ensuring that the Partners receive regular training and enablement and interface with Informatica stakeholders
- Track activities, according to the Sourced Revenue Sheet, in order to capture the level of partner net new opportunity contribution.
- Identify and engage with both practices as well as business leaders to identify funnel opportunities, establish INFA infrastructure and apps implementation skills and know how.
The role will be based in either Singapore, Hong Kong or Sydney, and reports to the Director, APJ Channel and Alliance.
- 10 years of proven track record of success in partner sales – especially with and through GSIs
- Strong relationships with GSIs in APJ at all management level -from Executive, Senior to Practice Manager
- Joint account strategy development.
- Direct sales experience using Sales methodology (Sandler) – typically at executive level of client organization
- Account planning and long term sales pipeline development.
- Selling of complex products and solutions across data platforms
- Project management - structured work approach.
- Resource management.
- Marketing and promotion skills.
- Knowledge of delivery capability.
- Communication and Negotiation skills.
City: Parkview Square
Alternative Location(s) : Sydney, Hong Kong
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Partner Alliances, APJ
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Parkview Square, SG