Commercial & Partner Field Marketing Manager – UK & IE
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 25214
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 3
Informatica is looking for a high-energized Enterprise and Partner Marketing Manager that will work closely with various stakeholders (Regional Sales Director, Insides Sales, Partner Managers and Agencies) to support the growth of awareness, sales pipeline, and market share in this exciting and high potential market through the partner community.
In this position you will be reporting to the EMEA North Regional Marketing Director. EMEA North is one of the 4 Informatica EMEA Regions and includes the United Kingdom and Ireland. Your key responsibility will be to manage marketing programmes for the enterprise accounts and partner relationships in order to drive pipeline generation within the UKI and align the partner marketing plans with the go-to-market strategy. You will enable partners with corporate initiatives and campaigns and fine tune these to the local market situation as well as develop and execute on joint local marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities and Projects include:
Partner Marketing (50%)
- Partner Marketing – working in partnership with strategic channel resellers to advise and support partner executed marketing activities in the UK and Ireland.
- Management of MDF (marketing development funds) – to maximise budget for high ROI.
- Be the point of contact for marketing for partners within the UKI, supporting marketing programmes and the MDF process
- Reporting and Measurement –ensure closed loop approach to understand and improve on Partner marketing ROI
- Leveraging global campaigns and encouraging use of self-service campaigns for local deployment with partners.
- Working with partners for sponsorship of Informatica events.
Enterprise End-User Marketing (50%)
- Develop and execute the marketing plan for the enterprise sales team, ensuring a balanced Marketing Mix to support Pipeline and Revenue targets.
- Digital marketing – using new digital tools and techniques to segment, target and market to a broad audience.
- Pipeline Generation – covering a broad territory working with the sales and marketing team to create a plan that gives good coverage and return of investment and focus on high potential markets.
- Reporting and Measurement –ensure closed loop approach to understand ROI and improve on marketing programmes.
- Budget Management – ensure maximise budget available for high ROI.
- Collaboration & Stakeholder Management - Teamwork with various stakeholders Marketing, Sales, Inside Sales, Business Development Managers, Pre-Sales, Partners, EMEA and Global Teams.
- Whitespace and Greenfield Analysis.
- Reporting and Measurement –ensure closed loop approach to understand ROI.
- Event management. Manage Informatica’s presence at 3rd party and Informatica run events, maximising investment and ROI.
- Leveraging global campaigns for local deployment.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree candidate majoring in Marketing Management and / Business is preferred (e.g. Marketing Management, Communication Management, Business Administration or International Management)
- 5+ years’ experience working with partners on marketing initiatives within a business to business IT company
- Knowledge and experience in a range of marketing activities, including:
- Marketing planning
- Integrated Campaign Management
- Event Management: Tradeshows, Summits, Seminars
- Budget management
- Database Management
- Partner marketing
- Enterprise (sub $1billion turnover) marketing experience
- Track record with partner marketing
- Digital marketing – proven experience in using modern digital marketing tools in order to segment, target campaigns to a broad territory for a high ROI.
- Savviness in Online/Social Media is required
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (like SFDC, Marketo or similar)
- Knowledge of the parts of the marketing mix
- Excellent project management skills
- Team-player. Ability to establish trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Open, positive attitude towards change and personal development
- Self-motivating and driven to make an impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the parts of the marketing mix, including: campaign management, marketing operations, marketing communications, corporate communications and sales enablement
- Excellent project management skills
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial & Partner Field Marketing Manager – UK & IE
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB