Intern - Machine Learning
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 25251
Position Title: Intern
Intern – Machine Learning
Location: Dublin, Ireland
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
Informatica is currently seeking interns as a part of the Machine Learning team. The interns will work on leading edge, research projects applying machine learning to data management problems including data discovery, integration, quality and in general, deriving understanding from massive amounts of data. At Informatica, we are working in applying ML techniques in unique ways to understand and derive relationships in structured and unstructured data.
We are looking for bright, motivated, highly skilled interns with the following qualifications:
- Preferably in a Master’s in a science or data related fields. Deep background in Computer Science (preferable Bachelors in Comp Sc.)
- Should have implemented ML projects in artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing or data mining as part of academic projects or personal investigation. [Please include links to GitHub in your resume]
- Experience building state-of-the-art models for regression, classification, clustering, NLP and deep learning
- Research publications or submissions is a major plus
- Expert level skills in machine learning frameworks and libraries like scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Pandas, MLlib
- Proficient coding skills in a major programming language such as Python, Java and C++.
- Experience in developing with distributed data processing frameworks like Hadoop and Spark is a plus
Duration of Internship
Four months - June till September 2019
9.80 Euros per hour.
You can learn more about our company, our products and our services at www.informatica.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Intern - Machine Learning
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE