Field Marketing Manager
Location: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR
Job Number: 25592
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 3
Our objective is to increase Informatica’s market share in Europe by expanding our focus and investment in the major European markets through direct and indirect sales strategies. In order to support this accelerated expansion, Informatica is seeking to hire a Field Marketing Manager for France based in the Paris Office.
Our Ideal Candidate
Informatica is looking for a field experienced, high-energized marketeer that will work closely with various stakeholders (Field Sales, Inside Sales, Channel Partners and Agencies) to plan and execute a lead generation marketing plan that supports the objectives of the territory and the overall marketing strategy.
In this position you will be reporting to the EMEA North West regional marketing director. EMEA North West Region includes France, Benelux and the Nordics countries. Your key responsibilities will be to align your rolling field marketing plan with the go to market strategy, plan and execute campaigns and events in close alignment with our Channel Manager and our key channel partners. You will leverage corporate initiatives and campaigns and fine-tune these to the local market situation as well as develop and execute local marketing campaigns.
You will also be responsible for managing your programs marketing budget and KPI’s and consult with your marketing colleagues, management as well as your customers and peers in Global Marketing and Sales management to determine trade-offs at a market, segment, initiative and program level.
In order to be successful, you will be including Informatica’s Partners in most of your planning and execution activities.
- Tactical Planning and Budgeting
- Execution of a variety of marketing activities and campaigns on- and offline
- Teamwork with various stakeholders Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Partners, EMEA and Global Teams
- Develop a balanced Marketing Mix to support France Pipeline, Revenue targets
- Deliver on set targets for pipeline creation and acceleration
Skills, Experience and Background
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing and /or business administration, IT or
- Experience executing a range of marketing activities within a business to business IT company
Proven ability in a range of marketing activities, including:
- Event Management: Tradeshows, Summits, Seminars
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation tools (like SFDC, Marketo or similar)
- Experience in working with Telemarketing / BDM
- Online /web marketing (blog, paid & social media …)
- Excellent project management skills
- Team-player. Ability to establish trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Open, positive attitude towards change and personal development
- Self-motivating and driven to make an impact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluent written and spoken in French and English
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Field Marketing Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR