EMEA and LatAm Partner Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 25671
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager 3
The Partner Marketing Manager role for EMEA – LA region will be integral to the successful performance of Informatica marketing objectives and execution through reseller partners. This role will be responsible for developing and driving activities within the reseller partners ecosystem (VADs, VARs), focused on enabling our strategic partners to execute and grow their businesses with Informatica, emphasizing strategic marketing and pipeline generation.
This reports directly to the Director of Partner Marketing EMEA – LA and works closely with partner sales management, marketing leadership, partner operations, product marketing, finance, and reseller partners.
Our Ideal Candidate
Informatica is looking for an experienced, high-energized Marketing Manager that will work closely with various stakeholders (Partner Sales, Field Marketing, VADs, VARs and Agencies) to plan and execute a lead generation marketing plan that supports the objectives of the reseller ecosystem partner across EMEA – LA region.
The candidate meets each new challenge with a positive can-do attitude. Enthusiast and committed to establishing and maintaining customer satisfaction. Strong work ethic supported by the ability to define priorities, solve problems independently and a commitment to both internal and external customers. Excellent in a team environment yet feel equally at ease when tasked with self-driven jobs and resilient.
- Enable joint GTM programs and joint partner collateral with strategic reseller partners.
- Drive the availability of Partner-ready demand generation campaigns and the “ultimate” menu of these campaigns to be made available for EMEA-LA partners.
- Work with Partner Sales team and Field MK teams to ensure joint objectives and goals
- Manage partner sponsorship at appropriate Informatica flagship such as Informatica World tours and summits. Design sponsorship packages
- Organize participation in partners’ trade show and partner programs
- Manage partner funds and provide accurate and timely reporting
- Manage marketing sourced pipeline
- Attend partner QBRs and planning sessions
- Contribution to EMEA – LA partner MK communications “to” and “thru” partners.
- Maintain close relationship with the corporate MK team.
The right candidate has proven success in partner/channel marketing – with proven strategic development and executional experience with an emphasis on integrated partner campaign management – digital marketing, high touch, social marketing & selling – a passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to work relatively independently.
In addition, you'll also have the following attributes and critical skills:
- Enterprise software experience is preferred
- Focus on partner success
- Self-motivated, strong communication, project management and organizational skills
- A critical enabler of the interlock between marketing, product, sales, finance and business development
- Combination of strong analytical and strategic thinking for insight with good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think through problems creatively and brainstorm multiple solutions
- Demonstrated success in working within an extended team environment
- Experience in customer partner/referral/affiliate marketing, demand generation, or other similar marketing experiences. Experience must include working with GSIs.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing or Business.
- Previous experience in building partner marketing programs, proven track record of creating and executing highly successful marketing campaigns
- Savvy and proven success with integrated marketing programs—a solid marketer that can deliver powerful partner campaigns
- Experience with SFDC, Marketo, Tableau, and other leading marketing software, SaaS, or technology to run campaigns
- Good written skills
- Event planning/management experience, with a focus on demand/pipeline generation
- Experience in managing partner development funds
- Up to 15% business travel required
- Fluent in English and preferably another European language
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: EMEA and LatAm Partner Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE