Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 25968
Position Title: Technical Support Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Content Analyst with experience in technical writing/instructional designing/content management to join our team in Bangalore.
The Knowledge Base (KB) team is a group of Content Analysts who are responsible for all documentation within Informatica Global Customer Support (GCS). Content Analysts are primarily responsible for editing and publishing technical articles, monitoring site traffic and content adoption by customers, designing and reviewing support videos and multimedia modules, executing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) activities, authoring end-user manuals, and publishing blogs in-house and on the company websites.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to create and manage the content within our internal and external Knowledge Base. In this role, you will be required to use your writing and editing skills to ensure that the knowledge base articles published are of highest quality. Understanding of the workings of a support organization, content management, and search engine optimization are critical for this role.
As our Content Analyst, you will be responsible for the following:
- Edit Knowledge Base articles for completeness, style, and accuracy to ensure it reflects Informatica's commitment to quality
- Ensure timely availability and search-ability of highly technical documents in Informatica Knowledge Base for our customers
- Review the content consumption by customers and devise strategies to ensure better adoption
- Plan, develop, and write highly technical information that describes the functionality and behavior of Informatica products
- Gather information from technical specialists and SMEs and write FAQs, technical tips, and white papers on common problems reported by customers
- Understand and gain hands on experience on Informatica products
In the role of Content Analyst, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Content Analyst you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
Technology You’ll Use:
- Microsoft Office
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Same as mentioned above
- 2-3 years in the field of technical writing/content management/knowledge management
- Proficiency of Knowledge Base concepts is mandatory
- Understanding of a CRM and KCS compliant authoring system such as Salesforce is recommended
- Understanding of site traffic analysis, SEO Optimization, HTML, Web concepts, and hands-on experience in video editing or with tools such as Omniture, Woopra, or Walk Me is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/English/Journalism or equivalent technical experience
- Certification in Technical Writing or Instructional Design will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing, documentation, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office is mandatory
- Great attitude, energy, and attention to detail are critical
What We’d Like to See
- Same as above
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Content Analyst
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN