Manager - Application Specialist
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26564
Position Title: Manager, Development
We are looking for a Senior Development Manager with a proven record of developing and delivering enterprise class software, to join the GCS Support Automation Team in our Bangalore location. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a high-performance engineering team that designs, develops and delivers a significant aspect of unassisted support. You will own and deliver complex solutions that help improve productivity of support engineers, Customer success managers and help customers realize the value of Informatica products.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an individual with high standards of excellence to help strengthen Informatica’s unassisted support charter. The ideal candidate will have solid management and delivery skills combined with several years of hands-on experience with enterprise software development. It is important for the candidate to be a hands-on manager, performing design and coding activities apart from the primary responsibility of managing a small team of developers.
As an integral part of the Support Automation Team, you will be responsible for the following –
- Development of new functionalities and maintenance of existing features of existing applications.
- Managing and leading the development team towards new releases and maintenance of earlier releases using Agile Scrum methodologies, which includes technical evaluation, estimation, development and dev quality process.
- Collaborating with peers, Cross regional stakeholders, Support Managers, R&D Mangers, Customer Success Managers etc.,
- Mentoring and providing technical guidance to team members.
- Hiring right talent and performance reviews of direct reports.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields.
- 12+ years of experience in developing innovative enterprise products, with atleast 3 year of managerial experience.
- Experience in hiring developers, conducting performance reviews, developing technical and project proposals is mandatory.
- Experience with Agile development process is mandatory.
- Experience with database concepts, SQL programming and/or NoSQL technologies is mandatory.
- Excellent coding and design skills in Java/Groovy server-side technologies.
- Experience with Amazon or Azure ecosystem would be added advantage.
- Familiarity with open-source frameworks and API standards.
- Strong understanding of Object-oriented design and programming.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager - Application Specialist
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN