Lead Application Specialist
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26632
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Principal / Lead Application Specialist
Our Ideal Candidate
Constructively work together as a team, sharing ideas and resources.
- Have interest in pursuing a career as technical architect.
- A high degree of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- You’re a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a resourceful and prodigious technical ability.
- You possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
- Is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
As an integral part of the Global Customer Support team, you will be responsible for delivering quality applications for ensuring Informatica customer success and stratification. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, Customers and Products team.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Helping customers succeed.
- Understanding customer issues and provides automation solutions.
- Effectively work with across teams and departments.
- Provide regular reports for management about the effectiveness of applications and its usage
- ME / BE Comp Sc. or equivalent.
- 8--12 years of IT experience in product development.
- Passion to work with Open Source Software.
- Proven track record on building highly scalable and high-performance software.
- Experience in OO design and implementation.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Ability to experiment and learn new technologies on the go.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills is a must.
- Strong Experience in Full stack development.
- Strong programming skills (Java, groovy) and expertise in multi-threaded development.
- Strong experience in frameworks/Library like Angular / Ember or ReactJS
- Experience in Elastic search would be an added advantage.
The candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Application Specialist
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN