Professional Services Consultant
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 26690
Position Title: Consultant PS
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an intelligent self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group on customer side. You like to understand complex technical and business concepts and explain them to others. You are a confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it. Ideally you have:
- Interest in data governance essential, data integration and data analysis desirable
- Knowledge in using and administering Linux, capable in different programming and scripting languages
- Up to date understanding of Hadoop architecture, components and latest technology movements as well as popular additions such as HIVE and Spark
- Database appliance and new generation data management software such as Teradata, Greenplum, Redshift, etc desirable
- Familiarity with the Informatica product stack desirable
- Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style
- Fluency in German and English with strong written and verbal communication
- Willing to travel within Europe (mainly DE, AT, CH)
You like to work with clients to ensure they are implementing, adopting and succeeding with the Informatica emerging tech products like Enterprise Data Catalog and Axon. All our consultants are required to have superior communication skills, technical problem-solving skills, and a customer orientation such that they can travel to customer sites alone and handle any issue that arises as the customer implements the Informatica products. You will advise and guide customers, helping them through their journey alone or with a team. You will promote best practices while managing project deliverables, timelines and customer expectations. Your ultimate mission is to deliver a first-rate client experience and positive brand awareness for Informatica.
Alternative Location(s) : Paris
Community / Marketing Title: Professional Services Consultant
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE