Sr. Director / Director, Diversity and Inclusion
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 26708
Position Title: Director, Diversity & Inclusion
We’re currently looking for a Sr. Director / Director, Diversity and Inclusion with experience in developing and implementing diversity and inclusion programs to join our team in Redwood City, California.
As our Director, Diversity and Inclusion, you will be responsible for development and implementation our diversity and inclusion strategy, driving diversity programs in partnership with various stakeholders across Informatica and communicate diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress. In the role of Director, Diversity and Inclusionyou must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Director, Diversity and Inclusionyou must have experience in Diversity and Inclusion programs, strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and implement a diversity and inclusion strategy that will span across recruitment, leadership and professional development, total rewards, people relation/compliance and the broader organization culture.
- Drive diversity programs in partnership with the HR team and various stakeholders across business.
- Serve as subject matter expert and liaison to HRBPs and the business stakeholders on the implementation and development of the company, geo and functional strategy.
- Benchmark and research analysis, including monitoring and reporting on diversity and inclusion topics;
- Development, management, and integration of the organization's Employee Resource Groups
- Identify, build, and sustain community partnerships to support our diversity and inclusion projects/plans/initiatives and business strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years of prior training and/or related human resource experience.
What We’d Like to See
- Proven, progressive experience and demonstrated effectiveness leading diversity and inclusion related initiatives and programs particularly outside of the U.S.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Project management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in facilitation/presentation
- Strong, operational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, be a team player, manage multiple projects and possess a strong knowledge of diversity metrics and analytics.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Director / Director, Diversity and Inclusion
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US