Sr. Director / Director, Diversity and Inclusion
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 26708
Position Title: Director, Diversity & Inclusion
We’re currently looking for a Sr. Director / Director, Diversity and Inclusion with experience in developing and implementing diversity and inclusion programs to join our team in Redwood City, California.
As our Director, Diversity and Inclusion, you will be responsible for development and implementation our diversity and inclusion strategy, driving diversity programs in partnership with various stakeholders across Informatica and communicate diversity and inclusion initiatives, events and progress. In the role of Director, Diversity and Inclusionyou must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Director, Diversity and Inclusionyou must have experience in Diversity and Inclusion programs, strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and implement a diversity and inclusion strategy that will span across recruitment, leadership and professional development, total rewards, people relation/compliance and the broader organization culture.
- Drive diversity programs in partnership with the HR team and various stakeholders across business.
- Serve as subject matter expert and liaison to HRBPs and the business stakeholders on the implementation and development of the company, geo and functional strategy.
- Benchmark and research analysis, including monitoring and reporting on diversity and inclusion topics;
- Development, management, and integration of the organization's Employee Resource Groups
- Identify, build, and sustain community partnerships to support our diversity and inclusion projects/plans/initiatives and business strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 10 years of prior training and/or related human resource experience.
What We’d Like to See
- Proven, progressive experience and demonstrated effectiveness leading diversity and inclusion related initiatives and programs particularly outside of the U.S.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Project management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in facilitation/presentation
- Strong, operational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, be a team player, manage multiple projects and possess a strong knowledge of diversity metrics and analytics.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Director / Director, Diversity and Inclusion
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US