Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26793
Position Title: Senior Consultant
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As a Delivery Manager with Informatica Professional Services (IPS), you will be responsible for ensuring customer success through timely and cost-effective delivery of data management solutions. The Delivery Manager will work closely with the customer, other Informatica consultants and customer/partner resources, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. This position requires a highly skilled and motivated individual with very good Project Management background.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. Applying your superior business acumen and resource management skills you meet deadlines, drive your team to meet their goals and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you’ll also be able to:
- Adapt to customer’s and partner’s work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Travel as per project needs
- Demonstrate project management capabilities and act as a trusted advisor to the customer and partner
- Manage the customer & partner relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements
- Manage and coordinate all logistical aspects of the project including timelines, risks, risk mitigation strategies, action items and change requests
- Proactively communicate project details to internal and external clients/partners
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- Must be able to interact and communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Organize and distribute work assignments to the team members
- Ensure projects are being completed on time and the quality of work is consistent with client expectations
- Be an active member of the PMO and help in defining best practices and operating procedures
- Provide Project Management leadership and guidance to Informatica consultants and/or customer/partner resources
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology or MCA
- MS or MBA
- PMI/PMP Certification
- 8+ years of technical project management experience.
- At least 2 full project management life cycle experience
- Expert knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools, and the software development and project management life cycles
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues surrounding the project and influence team members including partner members without formal reporting structure authority
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills. Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting priorities and situations
- Highly organized and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
- Working knowledge of Informatica Products.
- Prior extensive technical project work and programming experience
- Ability to "think big" and grasp the overall picture, including the business drivers
- Track record of accomplishment with handling customers and managing complex projects is highly preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Manager
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN