Senior Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 26808
Position Title: Product Manager 4
Senior Product Manager, Master Data Management Solutions
Informatica, the enterprise cloud data management leader helps companies accelerate their data-driven digital transformation. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader to enable companies unleash the power of data to drive intelligent disruption, become more agile, and realize new opportunities. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals with passion for technology, excellence, and innovation.
The Product Management team for Master Data Management (MDM) builds leading solutions like Customer 360, Product 360, Reference 360, Customer 360 Insights, that empower customers to access timely, relevant and trustworthy data. Major companies in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, etc. rely on Informatica MDM to manage their master data to grow revenue, improve operations, and lower costs. Join a fast growing and dynamic team that is building innovative new solutions for master data management that are at cutting edge of Cloud Native, Intelligent, and, Big Data/IOT leveraging technologies like Microservices, AI/Machine Learning, NoSQL, Graph DB, etc.
Informatica MDM is recognized by customers and industry analysts as the leader in master data management. You can find more information here
The Product Manager for Master Data Management Solutions will join a team that owns the build, delivery, and success of Informatica’s Horizontal and Industry Cloud solutions. You will work closely with engineering to define and deliver world class solutions, interact with customers, partners, and sales to understand needs and preferences as well as collaborate with other talented peers to help evangelize and implement your solutions.
We are looking for great product managers, or people with ingredients to become great product managers, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment, help others do great thing and be great in the process; if you love data, analytics, and software product management; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you.
- Become an Informatica Big data MDM Solutions subject matter expert
- Work with customers, field organizations and other Platform PMs to capture product requirements and feedback
- Create use cases, requirements, and user stories for product development.
- Collaborate with user designers and engineering to deliver world class products for business users with modern data visualization
- Develop ecosystem partners to deliver Industry offerings that include Industry Data Models, Data as a Service, end-to-end business process, etc.
- Evangelize product roadmap with customers, analysts, and field organizations
- Nurturing customers and securing them as references
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical experience/aptitude
- 8+ years software product management or software implementation experience
- Ability to take ownership of a problem domain and translate a business problem into product requirements
- Good understanding of big data concepts and enterprise products
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills with proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion
- Clear aptitude for product management and understanding of SDLC
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and business acumen
- Analytics and CRM/ERP applicaton experience preferred
- Experience in MDM or data management is a plus
- Experience in cloud based products is a plus.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN