Area Vice President, East Enterprise Sale
Location: New York, New York US
Job Number: 26935
Position Title: VP, Sales
The Vice President, East Enterprise role directs the organization's field sales activities in the eastern United States' enterprise accounts via subordinate field sales directors and their teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and manages to a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the assigned segment, to be delivered upon by subordinate, direct report sales leaders and their teams.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting and delivering on regular quarterly revenue targets.
- Spends significant time visiting existing customers and building new customer relationships, typically at the executive level within the accounts. Travel may exceed 50% in this field sales leadership role.
- Develops and maintains relationships with executive stakeholders within Informatica and develops Partner relationships within the assigned sales region.
- Provides input into the quota setting process for their subordinate sales leaders.
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly.
- Responsible for nurturing career development, managing performance, and pay discussions within their organization.
- Holds self and team accountable for timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.)
Knowledge & Skills
- Uses expertise in collaborative leadership to set vision and direction for a significant division/segment of a business unit.
- Adept at strategic planning through complex situations and market environments to align the organization to corporate strategy and objectives.
- Regular interaction with fellow executives internally/externally, to include influencing in highly visible activities that may include representing the organization via media and government interactions.
- Uses long term business objectives and strategy to guide work and direct the work of others, where erroneous decisions will have a serious impact on the overall success of the company's operations.
- Motivates and mentors subordinates via exemplary leadership presence and demeanor.
- Uses succession planning and knowledge of future organizational talent needs to educate, evaluate, and develop subordinate leaders.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- > Undergraduate Degree
City: New York
State: New York
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Area Vice President, East Enterprise Sale
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US