Area Vice President, East Enterprise Sale
Location: New York, New York US
Job Number: 26935
Position Title: VP, Sales
The Vice President, East Enterprise role directs the organization's field sales activities in the eastern United States' enterprise accounts via subordinate field sales directors and their teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and manages to a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the assigned segment, to be delivered upon by subordinate, direct report sales leaders and their teams.
- Accountable for accurate forecasting and delivering on regular quarterly revenue targets.
- Spends significant time visiting existing customers and building new customer relationships, typically at the executive level within the accounts. Travel may exceed 50% in this field sales leadership role.
- Develops and maintains relationships with executive stakeholders within Informatica and develops Partner relationships within the assigned sales region.
- Provides input into the quota setting process for their subordinate sales leaders.
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly.
- Responsible for nurturing career development, managing performance, and pay discussions within their organization.
- Holds self and team accountable for timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.)
Knowledge & Skills
- Uses expertise in collaborative leadership to set vision and direction for a significant division/segment of a business unit.
- Adept at strategic planning through complex situations and market environments to align the organization to corporate strategy and objectives.
- Regular interaction with fellow executives internally/externally, to include influencing in highly visible activities that may include representing the organization via media and government interactions.
- Uses long term business objectives and strategy to guide work and direct the work of others, where erroneous decisions will have a serious impact on the overall success of the company's operations.
- Motivates and mentors subordinates via exemplary leadership presence and demeanor.
- Uses succession planning and knowledge of future organizational talent needs to educate, evaluate, and develop subordinate leaders.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- > Undergraduate Degree
City: New York
State: New York
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Area Vice President, East Enterprise Sale
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: New York, New York US