Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27042
Position Title: Principal Sales Operations Analyst
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst works closely with the Area Sales Vice Presidents and Regional Directors to support forecast process and the success of the sales team. This person should have experience building sales forecast models, plans and analyzing large and complex data sets.
Review and analyze sales-related activities such as the pipeline, bookings forecast, sales productivity and goal attainment. Drive process improvement and share best practices with other teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the trusted advisor and sales operations lead to area sales leaders
- Develop, track and manage the forecast process, performance analysis, metrics/KPIs to drive forecast accuracy
- Partner with Sales organization leadership to define, refine, and maintain sales territories and account assignments
- Monitor and review the Salesforce funnel and pipeline metrics weekly to ensure quality and accuracy
- Own sales analytics data gathering, reporting, and improvements
- Implement best-practices and standardization of sales processes leveraging efficiency and scalability
- Ensure alignment of Sales team with overall corporate objectives and priorities
- Use data and qualitative information to drive and optimize our business
- Structure and evaluate business problems, design and implement actionable recommendations, and track success metrics
- Define programs and processes that promote upsell, cross-sell in partnership with Sales and Marketing
- Help prepare the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) Package
Knowledge & Skills
- Background in sales operations and field level forecast process
- Strong collaborator; comfortable operating in a matrix organization
- Proven experience of sales and analytics technology and how to apply it to improve organizations
- Frequent engagement with sales executives to provide functional expertise advice that influences sales strategy
- Intellectual curiosity and agility to navigate ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to present, articulate, and defend analyses
- Excellent working knowledge of SFDC, CPQ, Tableau, Power BI tools, etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience with Finance background a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience required; SalesLoft, Seismic, DiscoverOrg and Marketo knowledge a plus
- Experience in a high-growth software, SaaS and DaaS company
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Sales Operations Analyst
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US