FedRamp Compliance PM
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27157
Position Title: Sr Information Security Analyst
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Information Security Governance and Compliance, the Senior Analyst will play a critical role in Informatica’s FedRamp Compliance program (in support of Informatica's cloud services).
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Manage the relationships with the 3PAO, sponsoring agency, and FedRAMP PMO
- Conduct internal assessment to prepare stakeholders for external audit
- Ensure all the risk/gap findings are documented, classified and addressed with appropriate action as per the FedRamp regulatory standards
- Lead the planning, scheduling and preliminary analysis for all annual 3PAO external audit
- Create framework for product managers to migrate their products onto the FedRamp environment
- Drive automation of program processes to create transparency and a single source of truth of audit documentation and artifacts
- Gather and report both program and technical metrics so that stakeholders can make business decisions including stakeholder feedback
- Partner with line managers on program contributors’ accountability
- Stakeholder management including legal, sales, product/enterprise teams, and privacy
- Ability to express technical concepts in business terms; communicate with senior management on security requirements and provide recommendations.
Knowledge and Requirements:
- 3+ years, FedRAMP industry experience and knowledge
- Project management experience for 3+ years at a software company
- Relevant experience in corporate security management and security governance framework control assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding and experience with SOX, SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA,
- Ability to identify opportunities to reduce risk organization's security posture and escalate issues to management and senior management where required
- Ability to liaise with internal security and business groups to ensure compliance with Informatica’s policies, internal and external regulatory requirements, government regulations and security best practices
- Skilled in creating and generating status and metrics report that can provide meaningful context to drive informed-decisions
- Desired certifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, or related GIAC
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: FedRamp Compliance PM
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US