GSI Product Marketing Director
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 27184
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager 6
The ideal candidate will bring strategic outlook with disciplined execution rigor. You will develop a deep understanding of our joint value with strategic Global System Integrators. Build out joint strategic global partner marketing plans, content and activities to grow Informatica footprint and revenue. You will act as the global marketing contact for the GSI Channel organization and the partners, shaping the future of our joint Informatica and GSI solutions and go-to-market.
- Creating and executing worldwide partner marketing strategies, plans and programs for GSI’s (Deloitte, Cognizant, Accenture), in collaboration with Global Partner Managers/Directors with the goal of expand Informatica footprint through these partners and achieve revenue targets.
- Develop thought leadership and other marketing and sales content that help communicate our value proposition. Examples include:
- Customer and sales presentations specific to GSI reference solution
- Vertical specific cases studies and win-stories
- Website content that translate product
- Solution/offer based collateral including solution briefs, onboarding docs, etc
- Bylines/Articles/blog posts to elevate awareness
- Partner videos
- Work with your Global Partner Managers/Directors to develop joint messaging to support sales; aligning GSI marketing programs and tactics with Informatica journeys and plans.
- Develop working relationships with Global SI marketing counterparts and Informatica field marketing teams to create an ongoing calendar of joint marketing activities including sales kickoffs, integrated campaigns, lunch and learns, customer events, webinars, social media promotion, etc.
- Incorporating Informatica solutions within the partners Go-To-Market model.
- Collaborating with the partners and their marketing teams to develop and execute plans that could be co-funded/funded through MDF (market development funds) program.
- Creation of joint references/wins.
- Coordinating global activities with regional teams to scale field/channel marketing efforts through joint engagements.
- Superior organization skills: must be able to direct multiple initiatives simultaneously and be responsive to internal and external constraints and inter-dependencies.
Education and Work Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and be able to create professional content and presentations for a variety of internal and external initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in Product Marketing or with a minimum 5 years of experience working with Global System Integrators (GSIs)
- Experience working with Global System Integrator partners through solution alignment and partner marketing initiatives
- Prior experience working with leading GSI’s (Deloitte, Accenture, Cognizant)
- Experience in high tech, alliance, software industry a plus
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be results driven, capable of working independently
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: GSI Product Marketing Director
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US