Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27194
Position Title: Customer Analyst
Position Summary: Icare associate / customer analyst will report to the Manager and will serve as Customer analyst for Informatica’s enterprise customers. Customer analyst will call back the existing/new customers to review support offerings, how to use their maintenance contract efficiently, win back disengaged customer base, capture information provided and upload it back on to the CRM.
The tech must be able to work in a high technology environment and be aligned to the US.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet or exceed defined monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quota
· Assist with accurate forecasting and weekly reporting
· Obtain a clear understanding of Informatica product and support value proposition
· Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email.
· Providing help and advice to customers using the Informatica products or services on the support processes and leveraging the support organization.
· Escalating to technical team for solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants.
· Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
· Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing.
· Writing reports analyzing the customer service that GCS provides.
· Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
· Keep customer data up-to-date with the changes that takes place on contacts and other key customer touch points
· Manage ongoing customer success
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
· Strong Logical reasoning and Analytical Skills.
· Minimum 6 months to 2 years working experience in voice based technical support processes
· 3 years of experience in customer management/relationship/liaison kind of roles.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
o Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
o Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate paragraph
· Ability to understand and prioritize issues to meet customers needs.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· A high degree of analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Informatica Products experience (Desirable)
· Experience with SAP, Salesforce.com, People soft, EAI products and/ or Data Warehousing, Data Integration and Business Intelligence tools will be advantageous (Not a absolute necessity)
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN