Associate Software Engineer - Informatica MDM
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27195
Position Title: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the Tenth consecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS,
We are looking for a associate technical support engineer, with a proven record of accomplishment in technical field to join our Global Customer Support Organization. As a Support engineer, you will provide technical support for all Informatica products. You will be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
- Your advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitude allows you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
- Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Reproduce product behaviors to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-around and solutions
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects
- Author, edit, publish and maintain a knowledge base of known issues/solutions - Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team
- Guides own work to timely and complete conclusions - Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
- BE , BTech, MCA degree or equivalent technical experience
- 1-2 years of industry experience in supporting mission critical software components
- Experience with Informatica MDM, ActiveVOS, P360.
- Exposure to Any application servers like weblogic, Jboss, websphere.
- Experience in JAVA, Oracle, MSSQL Server and/or DB2
- Need some exposer on Unix/ Linux
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Strong Customer Relations and Support experience; must be comfortable interacting with customers and executives in a professional and welcoming manner
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Good understanding of corporate online collaboration and knowledge management best practice
- Expertise in multiple areas will be a plus. For example, subject matter expert within own discipline/specialty area and basic knowledge of other disciplines / specialty areas
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
The candidate must be proficient in spoken and written English to be able to communicate with Customers globally
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer - Informatica MDM
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN