Channel Manager Benelux
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job Number: 27247
Position Title: Partner Sales Manager III
The PSM will develop the partner strategy and run its execution. You will be responsible for penetrating, nurturing and developing the current channel (VARs and local SIs) and will have a strong focus on new business. The key focus is to develop a sustainable partner community of Platinum and Gold partner to drive incremental licence sales for Informatica.
Main KPIs are sourced business through our partners and total bookings per each partner.
Reporting to the AVP Sales you will work in partnership with marketing, inside sales, sales consulting, alliances, professional services and education organisations with regards to pipeline creation and management, and collaborative sales initiatives. You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular monthly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and will regulate the implementation of agreed Business Plans from the channel. This role will include the need for on-site selling alongside the partners, and driving the sales process to conclusion on a case-by-case basis.
Main Core Responsibilities
• Ensure sourced revenue goals are achieved on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Grow our customer base through the acquisition and development of “New Names” across The Benelux.
• Work closely with the partner community to provide incremental revenue to Informatica, and enable fulfillment of business.
• Present, promote and sell the Informatica value proposition to end users and the channel.
• Work with the partners’ and Informatica’s marketing organization to develop an appropriate marketing plan for the territory, including events, seminars, workshops.
• Create, develop and implement a pipeline generation plan with each, and follow up on leads generated by marketing, inside sales and partners.
• Co-sell to prospects and customers alongside the channel partners and with the Informatica’s AM’s during on-boarding and ramping periods.
• Engage channel partners to formulate and administer local sales strategies, routes to market, repeatable solutions and best practice processes.
• Further develop and expand the partner base by onboarding new partners and develop existing partners.
• Accurate forecast management, providing and maintaining a qualified and up to date funnel, reporting to management on a weekly basis.
• Analyse and provide market insights and create competitive and innovative strategies and plans.
Key skills / Experience
• Proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company.
• Extensive experience of selling enterprise software solutions into new name accounts and generating incremental business.
• Demonstrable experience of Business Development including channel establishment, channel management and marketing.
• Ability to engage, motivate and manage Local SI’s partners and independent VARs.
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non technical audience, presenting the business value aspects of the proposition.
• Proven account management abilities. Experience of structured sales techniques spanning the entire sales cycle i.e. identification and qualification of opportunities, business development, order fulfillment etc.
• Experienced at identifying market opportunities with a track record of instigating go-to-market plans and subsequent sales follow-though.
• Commercially astute, with the ability to promote and sell the Informatica offer on a conceptual basis and through highlighting business benefit as well as product features.
• Fluent Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Channel Manager Benelux
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL