Account Manager UKI
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 27311
Position Title: Advisory Portfolio Representative
You have a great opportunity to join a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader who helps brands like Tesla, Nike and Manchester United leverage their most valuable asset – Data!
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will sell a broad suite of solutions (Data Management, Cloud, Analytics and Data Governance).
Future career paths for Enterprise Account Executives include: Strategic Account Executive (manage our most high-profile customers); Sales Management (test your leadership skills); Sales Specialist (becoming a solution expert in overlay sales).
Our Ideal Candidate
As a business-savvy Sales person, you will explain how our Data Management solutions help customers’ meet their business objectives.
You will develop relationships with a variety of key decision makers (Chief Data Officer, Head of CRM, CFO, etc) and will use your executive network to reach key contacts across multiple BUs.
Pipeline generation is key and you will be expected to generate qualified opportunities with the support of internal teams (Marketing, Business Development, etc) and external partners, plus your own network.
- At least five years of experience in a Field Sales role.
- Experience selling Enterprise Software; ideally, Data focused solutions i.e. Data Management, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Engineering, Data Science, PIM, etc.
- Ability to articulate complex solutions and map it on to customers’ needs.
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business customers or prospects.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager UKI
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB